Go to footer

Okay seriously weird

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

Re: Okay seriously weird

Postby Geektopian » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:32 pm

I have no idea but send Greyhaunt a PM to let her know what happened. We occasionally have "funky server problems" (technical term) that make the board act funny or not want to load properly. It could also be problem with the board's security app, although I'm not sure why it would let you make a new account but not let you sign on with your existing account.
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby Greyhaunt » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:26 am

Hi, sorry about that. there is a glitch in the system - it's supposed to promote you to a new access level when you hit 50 posts, but instead it is locking people out. Normally I manually promote people when I see they are close to the magic number, but you posted faster than I could keep up LOL. I've gone ahead and fixed your regular name, so go ahead and post away!

If any other under 50 posts people read this, feel free to PM me when you are within 10 posts of that mark so I know to promote you. I mean to fix the problem, but I'm afraid real life has not only been kicking me lately, it stomped on me when I was down and then pushed me in a mud puddle when I started to stand up. I haven't been able to be as diligent as I'd like to be - but hopefully that will improve :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Thanks for the help Greyhaunt! ^^ I didn't realize I got to fifty posts that quickly.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts