Go to footer

this is probably a stupid question...

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

Re: this is probably a stupid question...

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:well..um...yea, it's a lot. But in my defense I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs so I really have no other expensive hobbies to spend my spare change on :lol:

omg... that's a good way to put it. So the next time someone (my dad) asks me why I'm spending so much money on a doll, I'll just say, "it's better than drugs!!" :lol:
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: this is probably a stupid question...

Postby Resu » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:37 am

Unfortunately, that excuse doesn't fly with my mom. "How dare you even suggest that!" would be her response. Instead, I bought her a large Obitsu of her own, so the whole "They're a waste of money!" has toned down significantly. :twisted: Now, the waste of money thing gets directed to the clothes and accessories I buy for them instead, but those are a lot easier to ninja in than a full doll, so it's not too much of a sacrifice.

Getting back on topic, I don't buy more dolls because one feels lonely. Otherwise, Aurym would be the only doll and he'd be the damned happiest guy in the universe. XD
Resu
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts