Go to footer

a section for the dolls to speak out in ?

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

a section for the dolls to speak out in ?

Postby theodoric » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm

I didnt see any already existing section for it ... so I'll bring up the idea ... and hope it hasnt been covered before

a section for our dolliehs ... a section of their own ... to chat among each other and with other members who are able to respond in kind to them ?

it's just an idea ... I have seen it done on another doll forum and it was both a very popular section ... and a lot of fun :D

dolls had their own screen name/account listing who their human was
theodoric
BANNED

Re: a section for the dolls to speak out in ?

Postby K2! » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:26 pm

There was such a forum at the old 13Doll forum and there still is one such forum at JS. The 13Doll version was a low traffic forum. It was decided to leave out that forum (as well as a few of the other less traveled) for financial considerations.

If you wish to carry on conversations between dolls, go ahead and use the Photostory forum, as in the past most such communications included photos.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: a section for the dolls to speak out in ?

Postby theodoric » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:56 pm

K2! wrote:There was such a forum at the old 13Doll forum and there still is one such forum at JS. The 13Doll version was a low traffic forum. It was decided to leave out that forum (as well as a few of the other less traveled) for financial considerations.

If you wish to carry on conversations between dolls, go ahead and use the Photostory forum, as in the past most such communications included photos.

I understand :)
theodoric
BANNED

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts