Go to footer

Search phrases: words that are being ignored

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

Re: Search phrases: words that are being ignored

Postby MrKaffiend » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:25 pm

I hate to be a necromancer, but this search engine thing has been bugging me, too. Not only does it ignore "Obitsu" because it's too common, but it also ignores "Puki." ;_; I understand that there will be TONS of results when you search for it, but sometimes you want every single mention of that. xD

I recently was trying to find out more about Obitsu just lurking through the forum, but it was a little tricky without being able to search for all posts pertaining to 'Obitsu,' even those without 'Obitsu' in the title. Not an outright COMPLAINT, but it tis a little irking. ;_;
The Gang @ Home:
Chorus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo; Narcissus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo Sleeping head; Elby -- Unoa L-bi; Enn -- Blue Fairy BW Tommy on Blossom body

Selling:
Blue Fairy beauty white Blossom MSD body
http://dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5917
WANT!!
IslandDoll small bust MSD body, Island tone
MrKaffiend
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:06 pm

MrKaffiend wrote:I hate to be a necromancer, but this search engine thing has been bugging me, too. Not only does it ignore "Obitsu" because it's too common, but it also ignores "Puki." ;_; I understand that there will be TONS of results when you search for it, but sometimes you want every single mention of that. xD

I recently was trying to find out more about Obitsu just lurking through the forum, but it was a little tricky without being able to search for all posts pertaining to 'Obitsu,' even those without 'Obitsu' in the title. Not an outright COMPLAINT, but it tis a little irking. ;_;

Ah, yea, I keep forgetting to fix that - probably because it isn't the easiest thing in the world TO fix and I'm being lazy :(

On the plus side, unlike some other forums, if you ask us a question that has been asked before we will NOT bite off your head or delete your post because the answer is out there for you to find :) We try to be nice about that sort of thing :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby MrKaffiend » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Thanks so much, GH! :D You da best.

But only if you actually fix it this time. :|
The Gang @ Home:
Chorus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo; Narcissus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo Sleeping head; Elby -- Unoa L-bi; Enn -- Blue Fairy BW Tommy on Blossom body

Selling:
Blue Fairy beauty white Blossom MSD body
http://dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5917
WANT!!
IslandDoll small bust MSD body, Island tone
MrKaffiend
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts