Go to footer

Problem reporting

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

Problem reporting

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:43 pm

If you are having technical problem in the board you can report it here, or PM me. Either way please include the following information so I can look for trends and run better tests to figure things out.

1) What theme you are using (or themes if the problem occurred in several)
2) What browser(s) are using?
3) Mac or PC and what OS version

This board is the most recent update of phpBB 3.0.7 and I think the free one was an older version.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Re: Problem reporting

Postby Geektopian » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey Bernita, what does our post count need to be so that we can send or reply to PMs? The board is telling me I don't have enough posts to send PMs.

*EDIT*
Looks like 3 is the magic number! :lol:
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby Valli » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Multi quotes? I can't see a button for this. If you click a quote button it only copies the one. I've just copied and pasted to get more, but would love a multi quote button if poss. Thanks.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Valli wrote:Multi quotes? I can't see a button for this. If you click a quote button it only copies the one. I've just copied and pasted to get more, but would love a multi quote button if poss. Thanks.

I don't think there is a multi-quote function...it will just quote the post that you click on, same as 13doll. Sorry :(
Greyhaunt

Postby cirquemom » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:36 pm

I haven't been able to PM either- nor have I been able to answer Greyhaunt's PMs to me. I think I have posted twice, so I'll do another one and see if that works.....
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Yasha » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:04 am

yes, it takes three posts minimum before you can post to the forum (Greyhaunt pretending to be someone else).
Yasha
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby leopardessmoon » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Experament in multiquoteing
Valli wrote:Multi quotes? I can't see a button for this. If you click a quote button it only copies the one. I've just copied and pasted to get more, but would love a multi quote button if poss. Thanks.

cirquemom wrote:I haven't been able to PM either- nor have I been able to answer Greyhaunt's PMs to me. I think I have posted twice, so I'll do another one and see if that works.....

cirquemom wrote:I haven't been able to PM either- nor have I been able to answer Greyhaunt's PMs to me. I think I have posted twice, so I'll do another one and see if that works.....

Yasha wrote:yes, it takes three posts minimum before you can post to the forum (Greyhaunt pretending to be someone else).

tah-DAHHHHHH! MULTI quote!
ok, heres the way to cheat. you have to click quote on the First reply you will be quoteing, then scroll down below the box and options, there will be the last posts to the thread in reverse order under 'topic review'. they each will have a little quote button on them as well! clicky to add them. edit away!
I think it will only show the last 8 to 10 replys, which is why you want to quote the first reply you want to quote if it is a long thread.
have fun and go crazy!
leopardessmoon

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Well thank goodness someone around here has a clue :)

Thanks!
Greyhaunt

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:11 pm

ok, 1, dirty board; 2, IE8; 3, PC.
I am not sure if it is a sign of a bigger problem, but my post count has frozen. it hasn't gone up in at least three weeks, scince I had that issue with the usergroup setting (which is now fixed). I dont seem to have any problem submiting posts,
at least I can see them. lol. It is just a little odd, thats all.

Greyhaunt wrote:If you are having technical problem in the board you can report it here, or PM me. Either way please include the following information so I can look for trends and run better tests to figure things out.

1) What theme you are using (or themes if the problem occurred in several)
2) What browser(s) are using?
3) Mac or PC and what OS version

This board is the most recent update of phpBB 3.0.7 and I think the free one was an older version.
leopardessmoon

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:01 am

Rule #5
http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=658

leopardessmoon wrote:ok, 1, dirty board; 2, IE8; 3, PC.
I am not sure if it is a sign of a bigger problem, but my post count has frozen. it hasn't gone up in at least three weeks, scince I had that issue with the usergroup setting (which is now fixed). I dont seem to have any problem submiting posts,
at least I can see them. lol. It is just a little odd, thats all.
Greyhaunt

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts