Go to footer

What do you do against spambots?

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

What do you do against spambots?

Postby Evelien » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:52 pm

... because they're driving me insane on my own phpBB board. Do you use some kind of mod..? The implemented spambot countermeasures obviously aren't working :(. I don't want to have to activate every account myself, it'll probably result in denying dozens of new accounts on a daily basis >.<
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Re: What do you do against spambots?

Postby K2! » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Evelien wrote:... because they're driving me insane on my own phpBB board. Do you use some kind of mod..? The implemented spambot countermeasures obviously aren't working :(. I don't want to have to activate every account myself, it'll probably result in denying dozens of new accounts on a daily basis >.<

Have the Lobster Therbadore Ocretes with a Marnay sauce garnished with a Truffle pate branding and a fried egg on top and spam. That's only got a little spam in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y

PMed you.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: What do you do against spambots?

Postby Evelien » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:18 am

Mmmmm truffle pate.

Thanks so much! ^^
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts