Go to footer

What do these symbols mean?

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

What do these symbols mean?

Postby famedglory » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:02 pm

What do the little symbols, like the little ginning green face or the heart, next to topic titles mean? I've been here for basically a year now and have been wondering this the whole time. Figured I'd finally breakdown and ask. I know they were also in Dirty Board but they're much more noticable in prosilver which I've recently switched over to for the sake of discrete browsing.
famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: What do these symbols mean?

Postby Evelien » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 pm

In some subforums (not all of them) when you post a new topic, you can choose to add one. That's all... I do use them in 'Let's talk' for example, because they make a topic stand out more, or something, I think. I hope :mrgreen: . They don't really mean anything, they're just there for fun! To add the finishing touch to your topic! Or something! :mrgreen:
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Re: What do these symbols mean?

Postby famedglory » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Thank you! Okay, that makes sense. And it does help them stand out! I just didn't know why :D
famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts