Go to footer

New sections

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

Re: New sections

Postby skookum hime » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 pm

No need to get defensive everyone ^^;

Honestly, for props and shoes and such, if anyone has posted any it will be in the custom creations section. You might not have seen what you were looking for because maybe no one has posted any.

If that is what you like, feel free to share :D
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby OkamiKodomo » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:46 pm

There is also the search option. :) Or you can just post a thread of your own, asking about props. Often, we will direct the new member in the direction of a pre-existing thread, or answer your questions in your own thread.

But I agree with what Kirah and Eve are saying. You're a new member here, and while we're sure you mean well, your attitude and word-choice is a bit... off-putting. We are a community of friends.
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Loivissaxxx » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:
Loivissaxxx wrote:
Evelien wrote:You mean in the sales department? I'm not a mod and I don't want to sound like one, but I personally really don't think we need such forums..? We're a small clan and dividing what we already have into even more subsections it would look unnecessary big.
I personally think we're too small too have such subforums... why do you think it's necessary? We would probably get forums with like two threads in them. But I see you're rather new to this forum, so if you'll post a bit more and look around our forums and get to know us you'll see what I mean ^^

Also this is kind of hypocritical since you've suggested sub forms before.m

There are sub-forums and then there are sub-forums. Just because one person thinks we should have more doesn't mean the rest of the group does.

It's all in the delivery - and the desire of the group. Instead of saying things like "here's my suggestions" without first asking if anyone besides you are interested in them, "the site isn't that organized" when we haven't had issues with the layout before, and telling another member they are "kind of hypocritical" because they *asked* the mods about adding other sub-forums isn't generally the way to score brownie points.

I did exactly what you I'd so you are a hypocrite. The site is so hard to navigate you are probably used to its complex layout.
Loivissaxxx

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Okay, it appears part of what you are trying to say is missing, however you need to stop with the name calling. It's juvenile and will not do you well here.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Ok everyone - let me step in with an official opinion and then close this thread before it gets any worse. Sorry I didn't see this sooner, but I've been sick all weekend and only just woke up a few minutes ago.

I appreciate the suggestions for new sections, but in all honesty I am not inclined to add anything new to the forum at this time. While it would seem to make sense to add sections for other possibilities, the more we add the more difficult the forum gets to maintain and eventually you have a mess.

The way this forum is organized has been it's system for over 7 years (this is the third incarnation of the forum which was previously run by someone else) and has been fine for us all this time. This is not to say that I do not add new areas, but i only do so if I believe it is something that a lot of people will want to utilize or if many express interest in it.

You can always send a PM directly to me if you have suggestions, I will be happy to read them.

Now I'm locking this thread since it's kind of going downhill.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts