Go to footer

I have an Idea....

Find out about new features, make wishes, bring up technical problems. Not a place to complain about naughty posts, etc...

Would you be interested in using the chat client in this manner?

yes
36%
no
64%

Total votes : 11

I have an Idea....

Postby cutiedeanna94 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:49 am

I'd like to try and make a useful contribution to the site and I know of a live chat client that's free, in browser, and you can create your own themed chat room for free, It's called xat.com I used to use it a lot when I was younger and I thought It might be fun to have one that online users could open up and just talk and develop friendships without crowding the forum boards with daily goings-on that don't pertain to dolls but they don't feel are so serious enough for the Off-topic forum. you know, just a safe place to actively talk and hang out and get to know everybody =^-^= hope you guys like the idea!
Peace, Love, & Pixie Dust ε>Ï<3~*~*~*~*~*
cutiedeanna94
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: I have an Idea....

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:15 pm

While what folks do outside of DS is entirely up to them, I can't actually endorse or allow the Dollieh Sanctuary name to get linked to a chatroom. It's not that I don't like the idea, it's just that similar things have been done before at earlier incarnation of the forum and it lead to potential liability issues that I'm not really prepared to take on.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Re: I have an Idea....

Postby cutiedeanna94 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Oh~ Okies. I completely understand. I wouldn't want anyone getting in trouble. Thank you though, for taking the time to explain. Very Much appreciated. ^_^
Peace, Love, & Pixie Dust ε>Ï<3~*~*~*~*~*
cutiedeanna94
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Forum Facts