Go to footer

Yaarrrr!

Tell the world who you are!

Yaarrrr!

Postby Itsaiya » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Dwah... I'm horrible at intros...

I'm Itsaiya... but can be called Itsy :D

ummmummm... I'm a gamer/anime/BJD/roleplayer/drawing and writing/cosplayer and crafts person... and only slightly crazy :D I play Ragnarok Online often, and also make fursuits... but moreso just for Halloween and anime cosplay/OC story cosplays.
I also like shooting zombies and being lazy o_o

My goal in life, I decided, is to be a video game designer (not to be confused with developer/programmer), and create games that'll be famous.... like Final Fantasy...or Tekken ...or Street Fighter... Halo... Legend of Zelda... Mario... Tomb Raider... WoW........... etc +_+

My favorite BJD (resin and otherwise) companies are Dream of Doll (DOD), Doll Zone (DZ), Obitsu, Abio Angel and Migidoll... I love lots of others, but those are the ones were I notice I want 345768934654738 sculpts from... not just two or three :lol:

I got into BJDs about......2 years ago? A year and a half? from this date... maybe almost exactly, since my first BJD, Akihito, arrived :lol: (ironic, since I was never into dolls - except MLP - other than to mindlessly experiment on 2 or 3 old Barbie and Jem dolls, when I was little... but now I actually feel bad for the decapitations and arm pulling and deep freezing in a freezers, and and and... *Is thoroughly maimed by the 1/6th people*). Since then, my BJD horde has grown.... *points at sig* and... and... AND I WANT MORE! *submits self to a dolly addiction ward* Argh... DIM... DOD... Leeke... DR... RS... DZ... *twitchtwitch* *rocks in a corner, muttering about moneys and space*

Uhhmmm.... what else...

I like eating ricotta cheese. o_o That is all =D
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Do want: DR Xiao chi [as Xieu]; DOD Luke v2 [as Daven]; DIM Rain [as Rain]
Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Re: Yaarrrr!

Postby Geektopian » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Itsaiya wrote: other than to mindlessly experiment on 2 or 3 old Barbie and Jem dolls, when I was little... but now I actually feel bad for the decapitations and arm pulling and deep freezing in a freezers, and and and...

Wait, I thought I was the only kid weird enough to stick 'em in the freezer. Sadly, the various rubber and elastic pieces used to hold dolls together back in the '70s didn't do well under repeated freeze and thaw cycles.

Uhhmmm.... what else...

Nothing wrong with that!
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby leopardessmoon » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:07 am

wow, way better than my intro!

oh, yeah...HI!
leopardessmoon

Postby Itsaiya » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Mlatch221 wrote:
Itsaiya wrote: other than to mindlessly experiment on 2 or 3 old Barbie and Jem dolls, when I was little... but now I actually feel bad for the decapitations and arm pulling and deep freezing in a freezers, and and and...

Wait, I thought I was the only kid weird enough to stick 'em in the freezer. Sadly, the various rubber and elastic pieces used to hold dolls together back in the '70s didn't do well under repeated freeze and thaw cycles.

Uhhmmm.... what else...

Nothing wrong with that!

Roflmao! I've heard of some other kid doing the same thing, but I don't remember where I remember it from anymore. This seems to be a common practice for lil kids, it looks like o_O roflmao
I don't remember anything about them when taking them out, though, lol.... though I do remember bending them at the arms and knees and not knowing if they should be or not o_O; I do remember having a few headless bodies, though..... and a Ken-Barbie she-male :lol:

And, ricotta is <3
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Postby Itsaiya » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:48 pm

leopardessmoon wrote:wow, way better than my intro!

oh, yeah...HI!

Hello! =D I don't think I've ever said hi to you on the JS forums, yet o.o;; *bad memory OTL* so, um.... Hi! :D

Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Postby Valli » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:00 am

Bad intro, my foot! It was fab. I only remember having one Barbie and she was given away when I was 15 by a hostile mother who thought I needed to grow up! Grrrr..... So I am making up for the lack. Hope you fulfil your dream. Not played any video games. I fear I'd start and lose my life to them. It's bad enough being on the computer.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Now THAT is an intro! LOL.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions