Go to footer

Hello! New to forums but not to dolls

Tell the world who you are!

Re: Hello! New to forums but not to dolls

Postby GXLR » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Hi! Oh my gosh you all are so friendly! I feel quite welcomed :) San Fransisco huh? I think it might be a bit far for me especially since I'm starting school in August, but I guess Ill cross that bridge when I get to it! And omg K2! you scared me there with the monthly quota thing! Though it may be a good idea considering how crappy my photography skills are. Practice makes perfect as they say.
Also I was wondering if there was a creepy/disturbing/gothic specific forum? because I know that not every one shares my sense of atheistic and I wouldn't want any one to be creeped if they didnt want to, by say, a doll with chains coming out of her eyes, for example. Anyways, I'm super new to this so sorry if its a dumb question.
GXLR
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby K2! » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:06 pm

GXLR wrote:Also I was wondering if there was a creepy/disturbing/gothic specific forum? because I know that not every one shares my sense of atheistic and I wouldn't want any one to be creeped if they didnt want

Don't know if there is such a thread or not. Give it a search. You can always start one in "Dollieh Talkin'". Please just title it appropriately so those that aren't interested will know what they might find within.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby MitisFeles » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:41 am

Welcome on board! I suspect I'm already following you on Tumblr ^___-
Even if the monthly picture quota is a joke, all kind of photo spamming of your doll (with warning titles if necessary) will be surely appreciated XD
MitisFeles
the walls have dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Welcome, no worries about stepping on any toes around here. :) Hope to see some of your stuff soon!
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions