Go to footer

Hi there from Central Florida!

Tell the world who you are!

Hi there from Central Florida!

Postby Sandwich » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Hey guys and gals. :) I joined the forum a little while ago after hearing such good things about it and never got around to posting! I don't have seem to have much free time these days, but I'd like to spend more of it becoming involved in the doll community.

I'm 29 years old and a share a home with two guys, four cats, and a staggering number of dolls - the cats and dolls are mine, the guys are not! I constantly mishear song lyrics, am addicted to Dr. Pepper and tomato juice (though not together), drive a stick shift, and am not a fan of superhero movies. I have a younger brother who lives about an hour away and my favorite color is brown.

Dolls have been my one big passion since I was a little girl, and my love for them has only increased with time and a steady paycheck. ;) Although there will always be those I don't particularly care for, my tastes are fairly non-discriminatory and I have what I consider an eclectic collection. I love both modern and vintage Barbie, antique bisque-headed dolls, BJDs, reborns, 18" play dolls, Blythe, older composition dolls, etc. The one thing I don't have right now is a reliable camera so I can't really share my collection with you all at the moment unless it's in person (I have been going regularly to BJD meet-ups in Orlando, but am unsure if there are meets for other kinds of dolls in the area).

In any event, I'm happy to be here and participate in some dolly talkin' with you all!
Sandwich
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Hi there from Central Florida!

Postby Kirahfaye » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Welcome in and enjoy! I was born and raised in SFL, but am a transplanted Georgian now.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: Hi there from Central Florida!

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:37 am

Welcome!
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions