Go to footer

Hi there

Tell the world who you are!

Hi there

Postby Arkinlae » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:25 am

Hi there

I'm a doll fan from the UK, I started off with BJDs in 2007 (well ignoring Barbies from my childhood of course), but I have now expanded into a number of other dolls in my collections. Firstly I love vinyl dolls because of their posing and have decided that most if not all my BJDs now need their bodies replacing with Dollfie Dreams/Obitsu's and I own a DDdy Mai Shiranui. I own some smaller dolls too mostly as a result of falling in love with rement and wanting a doll to be able to use it, but I cannot seem to bond with child characters (so no YOs or Pukis for me). I was lucky enough to win a Makie voucher in a competition and this began a love with smaller dolls and caused me to get a Pullip and Dal

Also since my son was born I've decided I would need to resort to a more affordable and space saving alternative to satisfy my dolly addiction as well as practice repaints/modding so I've picked up quite a few Monster Highs, as well as a few randoms like a Hujoo Rabbit (I'd love to own more Hujoos :D) Novi Star and a Bratzillaz (who is completely disassembled now for customising experiments). I would love to own a vintage Sindy too (the only one from my childhood was a post Hasbro one -_-). I wish I'd been into fashion dolls sooner as I might have been able to adopt my Aunty's one when my grandparents were clearing their house. She was in bad need of a reroot as her hair had been all cut off.T_T

So glad I found this place as with the way my time in the doll hobby has gone its hard to find someone I can talk about everything with.
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Hi there

Postby Nella » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Welcome to Dollieh Sanctuary!
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:25 pm

Welcome!
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby splashez » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Welcome :)
splashez
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions