Go to footer

Hi. (^-^)

Tell the world who you are!

Hi. (^-^)

Postby Jezrah » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello everyone :)

Uuummmm, let's see... I rediscovered the world of dolliehs when I stumbled on Danny Choo on YouTube in 2011. I've always had dolls my whole life, and even when I thought I outgrew playing with them as a teenager I kept most of them but boxed up. But I'm enjoying them again as an adult collector because they're a great creative outlet. Also, I've just always loooved things in miniature and this gives me an excuse to collect that too. :lol: My first venture back into dolls to test the waters was a tan EB Mini that I never got around to naming.

I mainly collect Dollfie Dreams, so therefore I can most often be seen posting on the Dollfie Dreams forum. I do have a DoA account too, but I guess I feel it's like a huge party there and I am more of a small get together type girl. Lately I've been lurking on this board too though, since I have started hybriding DD heads on Obitsu bodies. I also pulled out my 2 year old 11cm Obitsu girl to revamp since I had never bonded with her the way she was, and she's off topic most places. She's still a WIP right now though. Although one problem I've run into joining a new board is finding new things to put on my wishlist. I'd never seen a Hujoo Freya or Freyr before, now I want both. :shock:

Anyways, I got a bit long winded there. Nice to meet you all!
The Resin: Nerina (RS sky blue Mei)

The Small Wonder: currently unnamed 11cm Obitsu

The DDs: Ayano, Mitsuki, Akira, Kotone, Selena, Ichigo, Lydia, Hiroki, Kate, Hikari
Jezrah
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Hi. (^-^)

Postby K2! » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:42 am

Welcome!
That's quite the DD family listed in your sig. Any family pictures? We love pictures.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Jezrah » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:57 am

Yes, there are definitely pictures of most of them, though most need updated. I'll try to get some up asap. But Hiroki is my first hybrid DD as he's a guy, and he just got his guy body in. So no real pics of him just yet as I didn't really bond with him while he was still a trap.

The DDs: Ayano, Mitsuki, Akira, Kotone, Selena, Ichigo, Lydia, Hiroki, Kate, Hikari
Jezrah
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Nella » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:38 am

Welcome to Dollieh Sanctuary!
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Welcome :)
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jezrah » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:53 pm

Thank you both. :) I added some portrait style pics of my dolliehs here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10854

Jezrah
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Welcome, though we don't know each other. I have seen you on another forum. I rarely forget a cute doll :D Hope you enjoy it here.
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Jezrah » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Thanks. :) I do enjoy it here, although I may not talk as much, but that's mostly because I have less knowledge of other doll types. But that's why I came here, to learn.

Jezrah
i see dead dolliehs

Postby takahirokumiko » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:46 am

Hello and welcome!
takahirokumiko
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions