Go to footer

Hello, Doll Friends

Tell the world who you are!

Re: Hello, Doll Friends

Postby LauraJ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:02 am

Hey, richela! Good to see some familiar phosphers.
Keep the Torches Burning...It makes the scarecrow REAL nervous.
LauraJ
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Re: Hello, Doll Friends

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:05 pm

LauraJ wrote:I have a nephew in law who thinks I am creepy. I have a friend who thinks I have jointed the "creepy doll people." Other than a few close encounters with a couple of flakes, I have yet to meet any "creepy doll people."

First off welcome!
Every hobby/lifestyle/love have their unique people. I welcome all as long as they aren't murdering or harming their dollies, animals or people. Although irl I have a phobia of being around people or outside around them. Guess I may be one of those partially unique people :lol:

LauraJ wrote::lol:

Actually, the nephew in law says it creeps him out when I take pictures of the dolls by my bed, because he thinks they are going to eat me in the night.

Seriously, Dude. Read one too many horror novels, IMHO.

And I will admit when I was a kid (and even into my teens) I was creeped out by the antique doll my great aunt owned. Her name was Joetta, and she was one of the celluloid/plaster dolls (she is over 100 years old), and when I was young, I did not like seeing her in the room where I played.

As far as creepy porcelain dolls x.x we used to live in a creepy old earth home with our grandparents auto shop a small walk away. That place was super creepy and still gives me weird (being trapped there) dreams. Anyway my grandparents lived above the shop in a full length loft where she kept a lot of old porcelain dolls, can say during darker hours some of them felt like they were watching me. But I was a kid at that time. :lol: Enjoy your stay here!
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions