Go to footer

Hello

Tell the world who you are!

Hello

Postby granolagirl90 » Sat May 09, 2015 1:11 am

Hi there! I first got into BJDs back when I was a teenager. At first I thought it was just a phase, but my passion for BJDs never really faded (if anything, it's only gotten stronger over time). I'm now 24 years old. I have been particularly obsessed for the past several months. Dolls are all I look at when I'm on the computer, dolls are all I think about first thing when I wake up, and dolls are the last thing I think about before I go to sleep.

Recently I finally got an opportunity to buy my first dolls! I ordered them from Junky Spot the day before yesterday. I'm so excited, I already love them even though I haven't met them yet and I'm not 100% sure what their personalities will be like. They are both 1/4 scale Mystic Kids - one is a Tremmel and the other is a Qifeng.

They have a modest selection of wigs and eyes; I can't wait to try them all on and see what works! All I know is, they're going to be quite androgynous (they're both guys and I love androgynous guys!)

I'm going to make their clothes out of socks, because 1) I am crazy about socks 2) I love to make things and 3) I'm too cheap to buy them actual MSD clothes! :D

... So yeah uh, sorry if I seem overly enthusiastic or something... It's just that I'm really, really passionate about dolls! :mrgreen:
granolagirl90
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Hello

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Sat May 09, 2015 4:34 am

Welcome!
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Hello

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Welcome! Hope you have fun with your new dolls. I can say there was a time I had to take this nice fluffy sock and make a top for my girl while she was waiting for her outfit. There are cheaper ways to get their outfits either browse other websites for similar size clothing or commission them/make some. On the other brands of clothes I'd suggest asking around on the forum to see if anyone knows more in depth vs buying and getting wrong sizes. Good luck in the dolly world :)
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions