Go to footer

Hello Friends!

Tell the world who you are!

Hello Friends!

Postby AnastasiyaJanne » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Hello! I'm new here as well as to the BJD hobby in general. When looking around at different forums, this one stuck out to me because of the laid back environment and overall lack of drama. :) So far, it's the only dolleih forum I am a part of.

I recently ordered my very first BJD after wanting one for a long, long time. She is a 60cm Mirodoll Annie (does anyone here have that sculpt?) and I think I will name her Anastasiya Janne. The thing that attracted me most to this hobby was that it plays into every sort of creativity a person could have. My goal is to make everything I possibly can for my doll (faceup, eyes, clothes, shoes, furniture, accessories), so I certainly have a lot of work ahead of me!

I'm currently a college student living in a tiny dorm, but have already set aside a small place for Stasiya. I imagine my desk will soon become quite cluttered with fabric and pastels :? But hey, I'm not complaining.

I'm definitely looking forward to meeting all of you lovely people and your dolls! I have already stalked the photostory board quite a bit and can't wait until I can begin posting my own!
AnastasiyaJanne
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Hello Friends!

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pics of Anastasiya when she arrives!
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby MitisFeles » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Hi, welcome on board! The different and many kind of creativity involved in this hobby are my favorite part too! Even if the only piece of furniture I did for my dolls came out really badly XD
MitisFeles
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Carrillo » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi! I'm relatively new as well, but like you I love the idea of making everything I can. I tend to buy blank 1/6 scale and work on them myself.
I have 20+ BJDs... I was only gonna get one...
Carrillo
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Congrats on your doll and good news she has a place to be when she arrives! It's handy having a friend who will listen..even if they never speak back it is handy, maybe they know telepathy? Might explain why all of our wallets go empty when we look at accessories and such for them lol.

Also welcome aboard!
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions