Go to footer

Also, Hello!

Tell the world who you are!

Also, Hello!

Postby oliveyah » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:55 am

Hello! I'm new to this forum, and I joined mainly because I am suddenly craving an Azone doll. My dolly family currently includes 4 blythe dolls, 1 Dear Mine Dear Pet BJD, and 2 fashion dolls in box (an Ever After High Cupid doll I've kind of lost interest in, and a Licca doll I may sell).

I preordered the Popura chan Azone doll coming out in February of next year, and I actually have an idea for a custom Azone/Obitsu hybrid!

When I was researching on obitsu and azones, I was referred to this forum a lot by Google. It looks to be a bit slow, but I hope things will pick up!

It's nice to meet everyone!
oliveyah
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Also, Hello!

Postby K2! » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:29 am

oliveyah wrote:Hello! I'm new to this forum, and I joined mainly because I am suddenly craving an Azone doll. My dolly family currently includes 4 blythe dolls, 1 Dear Mine Dear Pet BJD, and 2 fashion dolls in box (an Ever After High Cupid doll I've kind of lost interest in, and a Licca doll I may sell).
I preordered the Popura chan Azone doll coming out in February of next year, and I actually have an idea for a custom Azone/Obitsu hybrid!
When I was researching on obitsu and azones, I was referred to this forum a lot by Google. It looks to be a bit slow, but I hope things will pick up!
It's nice to meet everyone!

Welcome to the Sanctuary!
Taneshima Popura is one of Azone's PureNeemo series, which fall in the 1/6 scale category.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10349607
I really don't know who does the actual manufacturing of the PureNeemo dolls. The Obitsu-Azone connection that keeps popping up in your searches is due to Azone's 1/3 Hybrid Active dolls, which are manufactured for Azone by Obitsu using the Obitsu 50cm body. Their 50cm dolls (and their variants) have some fans here.

Things might appear slow here but that's just our normal speed. Dollieh Sanctuary is less than 1/20 the size of Den of Angels, consequently we have much less traffic.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:05 pm

Welcome!
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Eseme » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Welcome!

This board is not a huge one, however it is the friendliest one out there! ANY doll is welcome - post pics of your Licca and your Cupid, there are no off-topic dolls here.

There are a lot of fans of the 1/6 size here, and also lots of great advise for customizing.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby TskTsk » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:12 am

Helllllooo! Welcome! Will you be posting photos of your collection? That's always the best part I think - getting to see what everyone else has!
TskTsk
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby jillyuk » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:05 am

Hello Im new too :)
jillyuk
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions