Go to footer

New to the Sanctuary

Tell the world who you are!

New to the Sanctuary

Postby Aia » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:37 pm

Heya, I've been thinking about getting back into the hobby and stumbled upon these forums. The main place I used to chat with doll peeps I no longer frequent (gaiaonline).

A couple years back I was pretty into the hobby and had two dolls, one I loved and the other I was not very charmed with upon her arrival. I have since sold them both leaving me with no doll like stuff (plenty of other hobbies though)..however I've had a thought recently about starting over and coming back into the hobby, probably with animal/anthro dolls rather than humanoids.

I'm not sure what the plan is yet. My life is kind of crazy and I'm trying the best I can to stay positive, I know that my first doll was a huge comfort to me during a rough time in my life and I'm wondering if I could get that back - as well as reconnect/make new friends to talk to online. (Anyone from Ontario roaming around here?) I remember having a lot of fun before and being crafty making tiny clothes was interesting challenge.

Anyways, I'm up for a chat whenever I'm around. :)
Aia
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: New to the Sanctuary

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:19 pm

Welcome!
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: New to the Sanctuary

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:20 pm

It is never too late to make new friends, re-visit a hobby, and just hang out! Welcome!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions