Go to footer

Hello, there!

Tell the world who you are!

Hello, there!

Postby magical-pudding » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:13 am

Hello, everyone! My name is Cati. I'm new here, but I'm not new to collecting dolls. I've been into the doll hobby since 2011; started with My Little Pony and Monster High, and eventually worked my way up to BJDs. I used to make a lot of pony customs, too. Unfortunately, though, around mid-2014, real life got in the way big time, and I pretty much had to leave the hobby. I only got one new doll in 2015, and that one was promptly put into storage with my other ones.

But as of lately, I've been wanting to get back into it. I honestly have no reason not to now. I pulled my girls out of storage recently, and let me tell you, the feeling I had holding them again was absolutely incredible. Dolls just have this strange power to calm me down and make me feel really nice. They're all a mess right now, but I have plans to make them all beautiful again. ^_^ My current doll family consists of a Mirodoll Wind, Hujoo Dana, Pullip Sfoglia, Little Dal/11cm Obitsu hybrid, and an Azone Hello Kikipop. I have others that are still in storage, but for now, those are the main ones I want to focus on.

Anyway, about me... I like anime and manga, particularly of the magical girl genre. I play video games a lot -- my favorites are Pokemon and Animal Crossing. I'm also into fairy kei fashion, though I don't really wear it much myself, and I love pretty much anything pastel and cute!

So, that's pretty much it! Bye~!
magical-pudding
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Hello, there!

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:03 am

Welcome!
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Shyla » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:30 am

Hello and welcome!
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:35 am

Welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing your dolliehs. :D
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby magical-pudding » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:28 pm

Thanks, you guys!! : D Here are some pictures of my dolliehs, in their current state.

Imagekiki by ~*.*Magical Pudding*.*~, on Flickr

This is obviously my current avatar, but I'll show her anyway -- Hello Kikipop! I got her a new wig a while back, before unceremoniously putting her into storage. She's currently waiting on a new outfit.

Imagerescued from storage by ~*.*Magical Pudding*.*~, on Flickr

These are the girls I rescued from storage! I know I have more dolls floating around, but these are the ones I plan on focusing on for now. They're a mess right now, but hopefully in the future I'll have them looking good again!
magical-pudding
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Welcome to the land of magic and dolls all in one!
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:37 pm

What doll is that tiny one?
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby magical-pudding » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:34 am

She's a Little Dal and 11cm Obitsu hybrid!

Imagehybrid by ~*.*Magical Pudding*.*~, on Flickr

I remember when I did this project years ago, I was really excited about it because I saw other people's hybrids on Flickr and thought it was just the cutest thing. I wasn't too pleased with how mine turned out, though. I replaced her stock wig with one that didn't look as good as I thought it would, and I didn't know where to get good clothes for her. But I'm hoping to change that here pretty soon!
magical-pudding
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 am

magical-pudding wrote:She's a Little Dal and 11cm Obitsu hybrid!

Imagehybrid by ~*.*Magical Pudding*.*~, on Flickr

I remember when I did this project years ago, I was really excited about it because I saw other people's hybrids on Flickr and thought it was just the cutest thing. I wasn't too pleased with how mine turned out, though. I replaced her stock wig with one that didn't look as good as I thought it would, and I didn't know where to get good clothes for her. But I'm hoping to change that here pretty soon!

Gimme your feet XD
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh

Postby magical-pudding » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:25 pm

LOL! The feet always fall off. So does her right arm, for some reason. Never her left arm. Just the right one. I don't know why.
magical-pudding
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions