Go to footer

Hello =^-^=

Tell the world who you are!

Hello =^-^=

Postby Katzilla » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Hello =^-^= Nice to see a forum that's more open and not so doll specific :) I was a resin BJD collector for a number of years but kind of dropped away for various reasons, mainly cost. Now I've moved purely to AZONE dolls, Pure Neemo 1/6 size & smaller as scale-wise they're perfect for me as a lover of all things miniature. I love their anime inspired aesthetic combined with all the beautiful detail in their little outfits and accessories & they are easy to find props for. Generally since moving away from BJDs I have a lot more fun in the doll hobby
Katzilla
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Hello =^-^=

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:02 am

Welcome!

I'm kinda wishing I'd never discovered Azone! I've got addicted to one of the their 1:12 scale ranges and I love their clothes. I prefer the poseability of Obitsus, but the looks of Azone bodies - so I'm interested to see what their new body looks like (only seen the grey prototype so far)
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Katzilla » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:45 am

Hi ShortNCuddlyAm :)

Ah, which of the 1/12 scale dolls? So far I've got at least one of each in the 1/12 scale, a Picco Neemo, a L'il Fairy, 2 customised L'il Fairies on Picco bodies & an Assault Lily girl. It's an addictive size, that's for sure especially with how many 1/12 scaled hobby prop & doll house miniatures you can find that fit.

Are you talking about the new Obitsu24 bodies due for release early 2017? I can't wait to try one of those. I remember seeing an example of a Pure Neemo head on one after WonFest Summer this year - perfect combination of Obitsu poseability but with more of a Pure Neemo aesthetic. Obitsu recently made an update post about the release - looking like January at the moment - http://obibearmax.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-62.html
Katzilla
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:05 pm

I've got 6 Assault Lily ones (3 Custom Lily & 3 characters, with a couple more on pre-order), Miss Monochrome, CCS Sister 1 (I think - I'd need to look it up) and another on order (it's an old one, but it's in an order with some other bits that aren't in stock yet). I haven't quite yet been tempted by the L'il Fairies, but they do look cute!

I'd forgotten about the obitsu24 body! I might have to upgrade one mod my existing ones to the new body… I was thinking about this one:
Last edited by ShortNCuddlyAm on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Welcome to the board.

!/6ers are quite the fun and portable size. The Picos(Steampunk girls) had been tempting me for quite a while even though I find it tough to sew for them...
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby maywong » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:23 am

Hi! and welcome.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Katzilla » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:09 am

@ShortNCuddlyAm, that's a nice Assault Lily / Picco Neemo character family there! :) I have to admit, now I have Kusumi Egawa the temptation to add more Custom Lily & character series girls to my doll family is growing. I alreadly definitley know I need 020, 021 & 023 in the Assault Lily character series, that's a given :D
Ah, looking at the pictures that's the new enhanced Picco body the newer Picco girls are being released with, isn't it? I can't wait until AZONE start offering it for sale separately, both my Erunoes will be getting replacement bodies when that happens. Hopefully it will be this year, considering it's been over a year since it was released with Nipako in October 2015 - fingers crossed!!

@Iwa_Hoshi Thank you, & definitely! Well, when it comes to 1/12 scale cuties I can definitely vouch for the little Steampunk version of Neilly - I'd been put off by the Picco D body style until she & Liam were released. I still don't have Liam (I really just want her outfit, tbh, especially her hat & goggles) but I love my little Neilly.

@maywong Hi & thank you :)
Katzilla
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions