Go to footer

Hello from Cali!

Tell the world who you are!

Hello from Cali!

Postby Azael » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:27 pm

I'm super excited to finally be a part of this forum! I often would find myself here for Obitsu references. And then it finally dawned on me, just recently, that I should actually join. I admit a lot of my hesitation is because I'm terrible at keeping up with forums, social media, and taking frequent pictures. So if I randomly disappear, it'll be because of life or I'm focusing on one particular thing (hobby/cleaning/crafting/etc.)

Alright, now that bit is out of the way. I like going by my online persona, Azael, most of the time. :mrgreen:

I'm from Northern Cali, near SF and Sac. One day I hope to go to a meet up!

What I love best about this forum, seriously this forum should be far more popular because of it, is that it's open to ALL dolls! Which is great because I love to collect quite a few; from resin BJDs, large Obitsu, small Azone, Monster High, Disney Animators, and even Reborns (plus a Masterpiece). Don't worry I won't be posting my reborns here, that's what my IG is for...when I find the time.

I'm a huge PC gamer. I've found that I tend to stick to a select few games though; namely World of Warcraft (For the Horde!), Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, occasionally League of Legends, and even Sims 3. I mostly have just old consoles, except for my 3DS where I play Animal Crossing and Pokemon randomly. As you can tell I have an eclectic taste in games, and basically a lot of things in life. :lol:

Last thing I'll say (because at this point I'm kinda rambling), is that I am a huge fantasy and sci-fi fan and I love incorporating that with my dolls. That's probably one of the biggest draws to dolls for me, other than AMAZING dioramas, is that I can create fantasy worlds and characters that live in them. Anyways, nice to meet you!

-Azael
Azael
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Hello from Cali!

Postby K2! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:47 am

Welcome to the Sanctuary. There are various people here who do all the things you've mentioned. Enjoy your stay.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Jobee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:10 am

For the Horde! ^_^ Can't wait to meet your "horde" of dolls.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:47 am

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum. :)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Azael » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:16 pm

K2! wrote:Welcome to the Sanctuary. There are various people here who do all the things you've mentioned. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks! That's awesome to know!

Jobee wrote:For the Horde! ^_^ Can't wait to meet your "horde" of dolls.

Yay a fellow WoW player! *chuckles* Yeah it really is a 'horde' - new horde not old, so it's quite an eclectic mix.

Dark Angel wrote:Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks! :)
Azael
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Welcome!
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Azael » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:26 am

ShortNCuddlyAm wrote:Welcome!

Thank you! :)
Azael
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions