Go to footer

Hi everyone! :D

Tell the world who you are!

Hi everyone! :D

Postby Elys » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:50 am

Nice to meet you all!
I'm a gal from the cold country of Finland, who started collecting dolls last fall of '17, finally, after being interested in the hobby since like.. 2004? :lol:

The creative part is why I finally ordered a doll, since my work and other hobbies all revolved around computers, I wanted something fun to do without being stuck at a monitor. Sewing and crafting is what I enjoy the most and soon I'll start practicing face ups as well! I'm still a newbie in everything though and hope to learn things from all of you. :mrgreen:

This is my crew; I don't think I'll be getting more resins soon, but I plan on some MDD/DD girls this year (customized, not licensed characters). Getting an Angel Philia made me fall in love with Vinyls after being on the fence.

They're all based on my player characters in various games (Final Fantasy 14 and Blade & Soul) although none are 'complete', I'm working on their outfits and finding them proper wigs/eyes. :)

Before dolls I collected (still do) figurines and plushies, mostly game and anime related ones but I do have a giant soft spot for Disney's Tsum Tsum and Ufufy plush-lines.

This forum seems a lot more relaxed than the others, it feels refreshing, hope to get along with you cool people!
Home: 4 Resin / 1 Vinyl (´ ∀ ` *)ノ
Elys
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Hi everyone! :D

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:06 am

Welcome to the board.

The creative part of this hobby will somehow find ways to merge your other hobbies into a clothing catalog for your dolls. It may surprise you where inspiration comes from sometimes.

Have fun.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:35 am

Welcome!

I like how you've got your crew displayed :)
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:37 am

Welcome!! You have lovely dolls. I look forward to seeing more of them and your faceups when you start doing them.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby maywong » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:34 pm

Hi and welcome.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kukolka » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:19 pm

Eeeeee! Someone else who makes dolls of their player characters! ^ㅂ^ I love how your dolls are displayed in the soft colour scheme.
Kukolka
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Eseme » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:29 am

Your dolls are lovely! Welcome to the forum!

There is a plushie section - we are happy to see your collections of plush and other toys. We love all sorts of dolls and toys here.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions