Go to footer

A new dolly hoarder...

Tell the world who you are!

Re: A new dolly hoarder...

Postby neon_jellyfish » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:11 pm

Eseme wrote:Welcome! This forum is great, open to any dolls.

I also collect Monster High.

Eseme

Thank you! This forum really is great. I've found The BJD Heretics Manifesto, laughed for a few minutes, and decided to register :D

davidd wrote:
neon_jellyfish wrote:Haha, and I've mentioned MH Arena multiple times over on Dolly Market! But I know this effect, it happens to me all the time. Sadly, ever since the reboot happened, MH Arena is pretty much dead, with three or four posts a week...

Now that you mention it, I do recall you mentioning an "Arena" at the other forum, and each time I also read it as "MLP Arena." :roll: I am now feeling colossally unobservant! :? In fact, it is a little bit unsettling to discover how significantly my preconceived notions are apparently influencing my perceptions!

It's normal, our brains are wired that way. It's good to be reminded of it now and then and be more conscious, but I don't think you're unobservant. MH Arena happened when MLP Arena's MH thread got out of control, so their names are similar.
neon_jellyfish
Dolly Pardon

Postby werepuppy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:47 am

Hiiii!

Very cool to see you here. I... Actually have no idea of my total numbers of dolls. I will need to do a count but I kind of dread doing that
werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby neon_jellyfish » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:05 am

werepuppy wrote:Hiiii!

Very cool to see you here. I... Actually have no idea of my total numbers of dolls. I will need to do a count but I kind of dread doing that

Thanks! I keep track of my collections, because it makes me feel good, but I know a lot of people who don't know how many dolls they have, so I don't think it's necessary. However, I do believe that after processing the shock delivered by the no doubt sheer numbers, you might feel good about getting a better grasp of what and how much of it you have.
neon_jellyfish
Dolly Pardon

Postby Aslan2005 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:24 pm

Welcome in new too! And i love collecting dolls too!
Aslan2005
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions