Go to footer

Hi! Thanks for having me!

Tell the world who you are!

Hi! Thanks for having me!

Postby Dunneh » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:38 am

Hello! I'm new here!

This place was recommended to me by Davidd over at Dolly Market, and some of you may have seen me there. I'm an oldbie doll collector that left... well, I didn't quite leave the hobby, lets just say I let it lay dormant for a while. Recently I got back into it and it bit me pretty bad. :lol:

I mostly collect Pullips, Taeyangs and Dals, though I have a Momoko (I'm on the fence about her) and a vintage Sindy that was given to me too that I kind of fell in love with. I used to collect Barbies but that fell by the wayside when I discovered Pullip. :lol: No BJDs at all, as the price-point and lack of clothes makes me hesitate, but never say never.

I also have a ton of Pinky St Figures that I kind of neglect. Oops. :? Other than that I like stuff that is nerdy.

It's great to be here! I hope to be somewhat active, though with RL commitments it might be hard. I'm really happy to see this place up.
Dunneh
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Hi! Thanks for having me!

Postby maywong » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:20 am

Hi! and welcome.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dunneh » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:44 pm

Thank you very much ♥
Dunneh
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby davidd » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:34 pm

YAY for Pinky Street!

I ended up purchasing a Momoko after seeing the Life in the Room photos by werepuppy on this forum.

And... uhm... technically, I think I mentioned this forum more than actually recommending it. ;)
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions