Go to footer

Re-Introductions Once More

Tell the world who you are!

Re-Introductions Once More

Postby SoapBubbles » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:59 am

Hi everyone! I'm an old member that went on hiatus for quite a while (for the second time, actually)... Although it probably doesn't help I tend to 'admire' more than 'post' to begin with. :lol:

Just wanted to say hi again now that I'm back into the hobby, especially since this was actually the first online community I joined as I started to collect dolls.

I scrolled through my old posts and dug up an old photo I posted back in the day with my first doll (old name Woon, now named Niel):

And now an updated photo!:
Both Niel (and that mini teddy bear) are still with me and accompanying me through this hobby. And according to the posts, he's been with me for at least 8 years! :shock: Wow, I didn't even think it had been that long.

Thank you for reading this far, and again just wanted to greet everyone in this nostalgic community. Hope to see you all around~
~**~ My Family of 3: Niel (BF TF/MNF Hybrid), Eira (Soom LG), & Mare (Soom TG). ~**~
SoapBubbles
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Re-Introductions Once More

Postby maywong » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:07 am

Welcome back!
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby SoapBubbles » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:45 am

maywong wrote:Welcome back!

Thank you! :)
~**~ My Family of 3: Niel (BF TF/MNF Hybrid), Eira (Soom LG), & Mare (Soom TG). ~**~
SoapBubbles
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby haruredjen » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello all! I haven’t been on for four years, and I haven’t done any doll stuff to speak of for about 8 years. But I’m getting back to it, I need a source of joy. Not sure I’ll be on here much, but who knows! Social media is becoming so depressing and tiresome, maybe it’s time to go back to the ol’ doll forums.
haruredjen
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions