Go to footer

Welcome to the jungle!

Tell the world who you are!

Welcome to the jungle!

Postby ArcaneDesires » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:10 am

Or well the UK anyway. lol So um, I suck at these things so please bear with me.

Let's see now, I'm 27 years old and a woman. Yes I still play with my dolls, so sue me. lol Feel free to call me ArcaneDesires, Arcane, or any kind of derivitive. People have called me Ar-chan, Arca and all sorts of other things. I usually refer to myself or sign my posts as Arcane more than anything though. I have two other names I commonly go by on the net, namely, Athamaya or Valhellion. Feel free to call me either of them if you prefer. My closest friends have even started to refer to me as either Val, Atha or even Arcane now a days. :mrgreen:

I currently am owned by a Light Tan ResinSoul Song (Aeirion), a Dark Tan ResinSoul Mu body with Dan's head (Neo) and a Special Edition Iplehouse Light Brown Kamau (Sarge). Am also saving up for my much wanted Souldoll Tae (Blade) and can't wait to bring him home. I am very much a die hard ResinSoul fan and nothing will convince me to love another company more than I do them. :D I live as I kinda already mentioned in the UK, have an 8, nearly 9 year old daughter, a partner of 10 years and 2 English Staffordshire Bull Terriers.

I joined this place, because well I have a great love of dolls of all kinds and am getting a 27cm Obitsu girl body with a Gretel head and a 25cm girl Obitsu body with a Gretel head for my christmas present this year (long time away but the fiance just told me yesterday I could get them both) and wanted somewhere to show them off when they get here where they would be appreciated. So here I am! I also spend a great deal of time playing with my daughters Ken and Barbie dolls among other's. She's developed even more of a love for them since I started collecting my BJD's. XD

Um, I think that's about it. Anything else you wanna know, go ahead and ask. The worst I can say is no right? XD *waves and shuffles off her soapbox* :lol:
At home: RS Song ~ Aeirion, Dark Tan RS Mu/Dan hybrid ~ Neo, IH Light Brown Kamau ~ Sarge, Obitsu Gretel 1/6th ~ Saya, Obitsu Gretel 1/6th ~ Rayne,
Waiting for: RS Dog 0037 ♂~ Diego, RS Dog 0039 ♀ ~ Diamond, SM Grit OE head/Dikadoll Hybrid ♂ ~ Zemekiel.
On layaway:
Saving for: Souldoll Tae ~ Blade. £0/£445 ($0/$699)
ArcaneDesires
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Welcome to the jungle!

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:28 am

Welcome to the board :D
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby ArcaneDesires » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:31 am

Well thank you very much. I look forward to being here. XD
At home: RS Song ~ Aeirion, Dark Tan RS Mu/Dan hybrid ~ Neo, IH Light Brown Kamau ~ Sarge, Obitsu Gretel 1/6th ~ Saya, Obitsu Gretel 1/6th ~ Rayne,
Waiting for: RS Dog 0037 ♂~ Diego, RS Dog 0039 ♀ ~ Diamond, SM Grit OE head/Dikadoll Hybrid ♂ ~ Zemekiel.
On layaway:
ArcaneDesires
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby richila » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 am

Welcome to the board, it is a great place to be. Love that Resin Soul Dark Tan, I have a Mei that color. :D
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby ArcaneDesires » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:14 am

Thank you. XD I happen to think you're right. I'm already loving this place. And that RS Dark Tan is just heavenly isn't it? I'm obsessed I swear. lol
On layaway:
ArcaneDesires
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby maywong » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi and welcome.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby ArcaneDesires » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:33 am

Hello and thank you. *stares at your avatar for like the millionth time since I joined* XD
On layaway:
ArcaneDesires
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Misheru » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Welcome..loads of dolly variety to be had here. :)
=^,...,^= MISHERU >^.^<
~ The *M* share of the H&M House of Vinyl ~
Misheru
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby ArcaneDesires » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:01 pm

Thank you. XD Dolly variety is what makes the world go round. hehe
On layaway:
ArcaneDesires
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions