Go to footer

Hi! Anyone else from NYC

Tell the world who you are!

Re: Hi! Anyone else from NYC

Postby landwhale » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Ooooh the cloisters! I would love to go with some dolliehs! By the time it's warm enough I should have most of mine and some clothing. We should go together?

I haven't been collecting long so I haven't taken many photos. Mostly I take them in the backyard or on my table where the lighting is just horrible. I have to say that it's pretty addictive though. I use a great digital camera I borrowed from the BF. I would say he's generally a better photographer than I am but he doesn't care about dolliehs.
Obitsu 27cm Meryl, Lilly, Rhea, Stacey, Llywen, Lara, Aili
BJD Peyton (Non-official sculpt Happy D.I.M.), Un-named FL Chicline Lishe
RS/BBB Li(Ziili), Wu(Ba'ul), Yao. DikaDoll Rena(Lael)
CH Bisou Pepe (Charlie), CH Junior Ren (Allen), Obitsu 60cm Gretel (Cerise)
http://invie-alamode.blogspot.com/
landwhale
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby EAB » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 pm

landwhale wrote:Ooooh the cloisters! I would love to go with some dolliehs! By the time it's warm enough I should have most of mine and some clothing. We should go together?

I haven't been collecting long so I haven't taken many photos. Mostly I take them in the backyard or on my table where the lighting is just horrible. I have to say that it's pretty addictive though. I use a great digital camera I borrowed from the BF. I would say he's generally a better photographer than I am but he doesn't care about dolliehs.

Sounds good to me. I think it would be great to have a dollieh photoshoot with a friend.
In spring, though. And I am very old and slow, so be prepared. We could take a picnic.
EAB

Postby landwhale » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Ah no problem at all. I doubt we will be doing much sprinting around carrying our dolliehs and such. The one thing that would help that I don't have is a tripod though I may have acquired one by the time it is warm enough to photograph outdoors. A picnic would be wonderful!
Obitsu 27cm Meryl, Lilly, Rhea, Stacey, Llywen, Lara, Aili
BJD Peyton (Non-official sculpt Happy D.I.M.), Un-named FL Chicline Lishe
RS/BBB Li(Ziili), Wu(Ba'ul), Yao. DikaDoll Rena(Lael)
CH Bisou Pepe (Charlie), CH Junior Ren (Allen), Obitsu 60cm Gretel (Cerise)
http://invie-alamode.blogspot.com/
landwhale

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions