Go to footer

Obligatory Introduction

Tell the world who you are!

Obligatory Introduction

Postby Glace Leau » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi there! I'm a real lurker-type and have been lurking around here for a while, but I figured it would be most polite to introduce myself before I randomly post.

I'm Glace, a name that has no relation to anything. I was a member of 13Doll, though I only ever posted like four times, and I'm also a member of the JS forums and The Lunar Ark but have never posted there. I lurk HARDCORE.

I have varied doll loves! I love many 1/3rds but they are big for me, so I have only one. 1/4ths are lovely too, but not many tug at my heartstrings, so I have one as well. I've determined Tiny BJDs aren't really my thing, except for my one Puki.
My real doll horde is in 1/6ths! I have seven that are real characters, though mostly WIPs. I also have a few who sit on my shelves looking pretty, a few WIPs not far enough along to sit on shelves, and a box of naked thrift store dolls. I don't have a lot of space, so I can't make a 1/3 scale room... but I can make a 1/6 one!

Although they don't quite fit my definition of dolls. I also have a small horde of Busou Shinki, which are nice customizable little action figures that I may start sewing for if I feel adventurous one day.

So, hi! You may not ever hear from me, but I'll be watching. ::creepy stare::
Where did all these 1/6s come from?!
Glace Leau
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Obligatory Introduction

Postby maywong » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi and welcome.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby leopardessmoon » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 pm

welcome!
the 6th scale dolls are lots of fun to customize. I have several in the works too!
leopardessmoon

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Welcome. Hope to see you post pics some day
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Jade_Hunter » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:49 pm

"two thumbs up" :D lurk on...
Jade_Hunter