Tell the world who you are!

Re: Hi Folks!

Postby Geektopian » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 am

Hey Erica! Glad to see you found us. :D
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby corsetkitten » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 am

zirconmermaid wrote:Welcome! If your name is corsetkitten, does that mean you like corsets, or that you have a cat who wears one? Forgive the poor joke, from someone who loves corsets and dolls.

LOL. :lol: It's a longish story. Suffice to say that I like corsets, My cats have never worn one, and it all came about because of a threatened trademark infringement lawsuit over the previous domain name I'd had. :roll:

Mlatch221 wrote:Hey Erica! Glad to see you found us. :D

Thanks! :D I'm not entirely sure how I did....I think I was following an inbound link to my blog & someone'd come from here. And of course...it mentioned dolls...so I just had to check it out!!!

Eseme wrote:I've seen your bog. It's great! Lots of cool ideas there. Welcome.

Aww, thanks. I'm not really sure if anyone gets anything out of my blog but I do post whatever I've been up to or experimenting with there. Glad you found the time to check it out (in the next week or so I'll be updating it as I get more work done on my cafe)

KitKat wrote:I adore your work!!!!! I'm so glad your on the forum. I've been a long time fan of your for a few years now.

Thank you :mrgreen:
corsetkitten
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:31 am

Welcome! I checked out your site and wow! you have some awsome stuffs! you will fit right in here!
leopardessmoon

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions