Go to footer

Followed greyhaunt

Tell the world who you are!

Followed greyhaunt

Postby Astrid » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Hi, my name is Astrid and I like all sorts of dolls abjds and obitsu. I don't have any hard fast rules on dolls that will enter my house :D

Anyhow greyhaunt kindly told me about the Dollieh Sancturary so now I am over here too as well as Junkyspot forum(same name)

I sew , ( http://www.grave-designs.com) write for YA, bake and like pets, and corals, fish and furry kind.

I am also the event organizer for http://www.ccbjd.org/ a BJD convention in central California that welcomes all bjds resin or vinyl. Take a look at the gallery of pictures if you haven't yet of the convention.

Anyhow its nice to be here :)
Astrid
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Followed greyhaunt

Postby maywong » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi and welcome.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:46 pm

WELCOME :) Of course you know you also followed Cirquemom who is good with trailing breadcrumbs as well LOL. and you can count on us being at the next CCBJD too! But we must organize an Obitsupallooza - they just don't get enough love!

And as you will be able to tell after a bit, we too have no rules about dolls who can enter the Sanctuary :) Though I suppose sooner or later someone will find a doll we universally object to LOL.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby leopardessmoon » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Welcome, come and join the madness...err addiction....er umm....FUN!:)
leopardessmoon

Postby Astrid » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Yes, that's right, I followed Wendy as well! Next years event we are definitely planning special workshops for obitsus because we noticed there were quite a bit of people that brought them to CCBJD. We are also working on some other fun surprises for our vinyl and obitsu friends.
Astrid
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Introductions