Go to footer

Steampunk Goods

Do you sew, build or do faceups? Well let folks know about it so they can pay you!!!

Steampunk Goods

Postby angiwyn » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:24 am

New Photos below of Tiny and 1/6th scale style goggles!

I have 3 pairs of goggles ready to go right away (two sd and one msd) and enough materials to make quite a few more.

I have several different colors of leather (several shades of brown, black, very little red/brown, and a bit of yellow/buckskin) available as well as lens rims for the SD dolls (I only have one style for the MSDs at this point)
Please email or PM me for pictures of the leather available.

Lenses can be done in red, blue, green, yellow, orange, and clear (though I'm out of clear that the moment)

Both SD and MSD sets are $35+shipping
I prefer to ship priority mail, the small box ships in the US for $4.95 and I can find out shipping to other countries if necessary.
Payment through paypal.

All of my goggles are hand stitched with sinew and heavy thread;
ImageImage
and the head bands are leather with an elastic gap for a bit of versatility with sizing;

At the moment the sets I have available now, are the two SD sets in brown leather with blue or green lenses, and an MSD set in red/brown with red lenses.

The current SD sets can work for a 60cm doll, but may be a little loose if worn over the eyes.
I don't have a great picture of the green set yet, but they can be seen in the pictures above as well as this one:
Behric the BBB Weylin is modeling the green set, and Keir the 70cm DZ Yuu is modeling the blue set.

Blue set:
ImageImage

The one set of MSD goggles will work on either a DZ mini or a BBB. They fit about perfectly on the BBB, but may be a little tight on the DZ.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
For reference, Zuko is a DZ Hid and Nemi is a BBB Sprite.

I am working on a pattern/version for 1/6th scale and tinies, and an alternate version of the SD/MSD goggles, I'll update this post when they are finished.

New: 8-27-2010
Last edited by angiwyn on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angiwyn

Re: Steampunk Goods

Postby skookum hime » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:30 pm

*starts saving up*

You are the only person who makes goggles that look good!
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby DinobotDen » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 pm

*Also starts saving up* Rattrap just gave me a look and asked why I hadn't thought to get him a pair.
I am the Transformers Dolls' Primus. :3

Saving up for: Bobobie Charisma, Fleshtone
DinobotDen
i see dead dolliehs

Postby ivory stardust » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:43 am

Can you make these to fit a BBB Tony? If so I'll definitely have to start saving my pennies. ^__^
Sometimes, you just need a nap!
ivory stardust
Dolly Pardon

Postby richila » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 pm

I am definitely interested in a 1/6 scale. I will be watching for your post.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby angiwyn » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Sorry for missing your posts Ivory and richila. I've made up a basic pair of goggles that fits my DZ Leo, how big is a BBB Tony's head/wig size? (They're currently adjusted for my dz fox). I'm off work Friday so I can try and work up a 1/6th scale style, I need to do some leather work anyway.
angiwyn

Postby angiwyn » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Posted the new photos of the 1/6th scale and tiny goggles.
angiwyn

Postby haruredjen » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Imma gonna hafta get me an msd pair... maybe in a week or so I can afford it. Do you still have some msd's available, or able to make them? I prolly should pm you, huh... will do.
haruredjen
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby angiwyn » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:24 pm

haruredjen wrote:Imma gonna hafta get me an msd pair... maybe in a week or so I can afford it. Do you still have some msd's available, or able to make them? I prolly should pm you, huh... will do.

I should have plenty of materials for another set of MSD goggles. PM me when ever you're ready.
angiwyn

Postby haruredjen » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Wow, talk about having to wait... so much for a week or so. :P PMing you!
haruredjen
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Sell Your Skills