Go to footer

(^*<*)^ Feather Wings by Catshem

Do you sew, build or do faceups? Well let folks know about it so they can pay you!!!

(^*<*)^ Feather Wings by Catshem

Postby catshem » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Handcrafted in the USA, Feather Angel Doll Wings for any size doll. We have an official Doll Wings website here. But here is the DS commission thread for anyone who would like a custom set made especially for their dollieh friend.

Some of my work:
Model: 1/4 scale Hujoo Dana sanding at 44cm with our Elegance Wing set. These wings have been decorated with glitter.
Models: Barbie Ken and Obitsu 27cm with our Fluffy Wings.
Model: Obitsu 25cm Showing my smallest wings set. These are perfect for 11cm Obitsu's but mine currently has her head off for rooting.
Model: Obitsu 27cm with my Gabriel wing set.

Most of our wings utilize a rare earth magnet for attachment, but in the case where you may not want the magnet, we will instead give you our ribbon harness.

The magnets we use are strong enough to attach through clothing and are very slim for a discreet look.

How you can commission me: Just send me a PM through DS with a description (or a detailed and clear image) of what you want me to make. If there's a style that already exists (check our website for styles) just give me the name and if there are any other specifics you want to add. Example: color, glitter, ribbon harness, magnet attachment... etc. I'll give you an estimate on cost and once we strike a deal, I'll update you throughout the process of the wings. Once the wings are finished, I can then calculate shipping for you.

Payment method: Paypal.

Shipping: Domestic and international. Please PM for individual shipping rates as they vary.

If you have any questions please ask!
Here is some information about our magnets.
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to Sell Your Skills