Go to footer

Daydreams and Pelts Mohair wigs

Do you sew, build or do faceups? Well let folks know about it so they can pay you!!!

Re: Daydreams and Pelts Mohair wigs

Postby TatsuKitty » Sun May 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Gabrielleh wrote:I've gotta know- What is the doll in the green wig? That has got to be the cutest nose I've seen yet! x3

Also, I was curious, do you make wigs in additional sizes? (5/6?)

Yes, sorry about the late reply!! I'm supposed to get emails for the thread and I didn't get one! I can make sizes 5/6! <3

Kirahfaye wrote:Ah, well I meant do you dye at all?

Ah no, sorry, I don't dye! The dye has to be a special kind, and when I'm living in a dorm most of the year it's more prudent that I don't. But I can try some streaking by sewing wefts together!
TatsuKitty
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Gabrielleh » Sun May 26, 2013 9:52 pm

That's okay! xD Mine glitches sometimes too. I'm glad to know you do make them in smaller sizes! I have a new doll in the works (The last one for about a year, I won't be able to afford a new one after we move.), and have been trying to get her some goodies while I still can. If I'm unable to find the style and color I'm hunting for, I definitely think one of your wigs will be in order. c:
Gabrielleh
i see dead dolliehs

Postby TatsuKitty » Sun May 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Gabrielleh wrote:That's okay! xD Mine glitches sometimes too. I'm glad to know you do make them in smaller sizes! I have a new doll in the works (The last one for about a year, I won't be able to afford a new one after we move.), and have been trying to get her some goodies while I still can. If I'm unable to find the style and color I'm hunting for, I definitely think one of your wigs will be in order. c:

I'd love to do the work! X3 thanks for keeping me in mind!
TatsuKitty

Postby Lawlietuser » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:00 am

Wow! Your wigs are amazing! Do you think you will add 4/5 and 5/6 to your size list one day?
Lawlietuser
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby TatsuKitty » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:57 am

Lawlietuser wrote:Wow! Your wigs are amazing! Do you think you will add 4/5 and 5/6 to your size list one day?

5/6 is totally covered under yo-sd! x3 I think I might revamp the size ranges, I just thought a broad spectrum might be better. I wouldn't be making the wig to fit a doll's head though, it would be to fit a ball that I have here in the right measurements, if that would be ok with you! <3
TatsuKitty

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Sell Your Skills