Go to footer

Pre-made bodysuit that fits obitsu bodies?

Cleaning, fixing, stain prevention etc... Share your knowledge of what to do and what NOT to do.

Pre-made bodysuit that fits obitsu bodies?

Postby Vycem » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 am

So my very first bjd is on her way! She's on an obitsu 48 body, and since she's vinyl I want to prevent staining. While I have handy instructions on making my own bodysuit, I also know NOTHING about sewing yet. So I was wondering, anyone know of a preexisting anti stain body suit that would fit well?
Vycem
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Pre-made bodysuit that fits obitsu bodies?

Postby L63player » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:04 pm

If you find one please tell me cause I really want some for my dolls as they stain all the time.
L63player

Postby Nelly19 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:59 am

L63player wrote:If you find one please tell me cause I really want some for my dolls as they stain all the time.

Oh so staining is normal :'( am going crazy....and its normal!? sigh hopefully this cleaner am asking about works and i will give mine a good cleaning every month and keep her in light clothes as much as possible till I too, find a body suit that will fit her. She is a 48obi too :)
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Janeway » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:30 pm

:) I know if you got an obitsu 60cm the DD bodysuits from coolcat well fit them. When l get my girl l well try this on and report back due to l have 2 of these bodysuits.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:38 am

You could get a swimsuit/leotard and then add on a pair of tights or very long socks

I ended up sewing a bodysuit since the Obitsu 50cm is just so in between size
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby SillyLilPuppet » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:57 pm

A little late to this thread but there is this tutorial on how to make one out of thick pantyhose. http://www.murasaki.me/2010/09/13/dd-bo ... -tutorial/ I made one with this pattern but used a quarter yard of white stretchy spandex like fabric and basically basted it into a tube first, then tailored it in. WAY easier than you would think, just remember to use your zigzag stitch on your sewing machine instead of the straight stitch so it will stretch right.
<>My Tumblr<>My Etsy<>Come chat!<>
Too many dolls, I give up.
SillyLilPuppet
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Care & Maintenance