Go to footer

2014 Summer Swap

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

2014 Summer Swap

Postby Jobee » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi everybody! Looks like it's time for a good old-fashioned swap! The sun is shining bright and the beach is calling our names. Grab your swimsuits and sunscreen. Let's do it!

DATES
June 2 - July 2: Sign ups!
July 3 - August 3: send your swaps!

RULES
Please keep the swap item under $15.
Please keep the swap item tasteful and appropriate.
Please package your swap item well so it won't likely be damaged.
Please mind the dates and send the swap item on time.

APPLICATION (Borrowed from Lamie)
[picture of your doll]
Doll's name:
Doll's size:
Doll's bio: (age, gender, personality, any other info you want to include)
Allergy info: (Do you have cats/dogs/some other furry critter? Is there a smoker in your home? Are you allergic to cats/dogs/other furry critters/smoke?)
Are you willing/able to ship internationally:
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: 2014 Summer Swap

Postby Jobee » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Doll's name: Amiga
Doll's size: 60cm Obitsu
Doll's bio: Amiga is quiet and sweet, and very tall. She's looking forward to spending her summer outside in the shade. She dreams of becoming a famous romance writer. She tends to keep to herself.
Likes: Pastel colors like lavender, flowers, reading, her cat
Dislikes: Dark colors, bugs, most TV

Allergy info: I'm not allergic. I have a cat.
Are you willing/able to ship internationally: I'd prefer not to, but will if it's needed.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Vetinari » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Doll's name: Dum-E

Doll's size: 1/6

Doll's bio: Dum-E is one of Tony Stark's oldest friends, and his oldest AI. Dum-E was designed as a "helper arm" but Tony soon worked out that "helping" tended to not be ...helpful. In truth Tony coded and designed him whilst on a drunken, sleep deprived, depression-fueled engineering binge. So much of his code makes no sense, and yet neither Butterfingers nor U have managed to have any degree of personality to the same extent as Dum-E. In fact, hidden away deep in Dum-E's base code there's a line about keeping Tony sane/not lonely. Dum-E put it there.

Age... Um mentally about 3?

Gender - people tend to assume Dum-E is a he for some reason?

Personality - adorable helper arm robot, likes to "help" Tony/Sir around the lab by making smoothies, and playing fetch and "tidying" - clumsily. Adores being petted. Loves playing fetch (seriously). Has it in for Cap/Steve, likes helping Bruce make tea. After the aftermath of Tony's confrontation with "The Mandarin" really really hates the sea. And community college. And Cap. And Director Fury. (Possibly likes Loki more than Tony ...traitor) Enjoys repetitive tasks. And helping Tony. And being petted by Tony, loves Tony/Sir.

Likes: smoothies, Sir, Tony Stark, fire extinguisher, Loki, Jarvis, Pepper, Butterfingers, U, hats, Spanners, Helping, Tennis, Playing fetch, Bruce Banner, making smoothies, helping sir, tidying, playing fetch, petting, playing fetch, balls, screwdrivers, nerf wars with Clint, playing fetch

Dislikes: The sea, community college, Obie, Steve Rogers, Justin Hammer, Jarvis, Nick Fury, Cap, Steve, Capsicle, Star Spangled Man, Rogers, Stebe, Captain America, anyone who hurts Tony, Howard, being scolded by Tony

Allergy info: Non-smoking, no pets household. No allergy issues here

Are you willing/able to ship internationally: Yep - I'm in the UK
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Doll's name: Bird Nightblood

Doll's size: MSD (Dollzone Fei)

Doll's bio: BIrd is a 300-ish year old demon who is the singer in a rock band.

Likes: Music, flirting, leather, having his picture taken, giving smoldering looks over the collar of his shirt.

Dislikes: Unicorns, childish things, the colors pink and purple, fluffy animals, sports.

Allergy info: A cat and a smoker both live at my house. No smoking is allowed inside the house, nor does the smoker go near my room and the doll stuff. The cat gets into everything. I have no relevant allergies.

Are you willing/able to ship internationally: USA only.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby littlesamuraigirl » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:59 am

Doll's name: Roman
Doll's size: SD13 (61 cm; he's on the slim side, as most Resinsouls seem to be)
Doll's bio: Roman is a quiet, soft-spoken guy who enjoys spending time by himself reflecting on things, and writing stories about fantastic lands full of dragons and dangerous quests and daring fights. He is very much into medieval things as well; someday he hopes to go to a renaissance faire. One of his favorite other activities, besides reading and writing, is leathercrafting. Although he does seem withdrawn, if you are willing to listen to him rambling on about his fantasies, he will gladly talk to you for hours.
Likes: Simple things, the colors blue, grey, green and red, animals, leather, weapons, armor, hair ribbons, medieval stuff, fantasy stuff (especially dragons),
Dislikes: Too many bright colors (he's more of a neutral/earth kind of guy), girly things, sweets, hats (most hats anyways)
Allergy info: I have no allergies ^^ Our house does contain a dog and two cats, but only the cats are allowed anywhere near the doll things. Unfortunately it isn't possible to keep cat hair off everything ;n; There are no smokers in our house.
Are you willing/able to ship internationally: No, sorry ;u;

----

Ahh I love these swaps! owo <3
littlesamuraigirl
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:29 am

Oh gosh I almost forgot about this! XD

[picture of your doll]
Doll's name: Vala Archer
Doll's size: Yo-SD (27cm semi-slim, she's a Resinsoul Bei on their Zi body which is a bit chubbier then their normal Yo-SD girl body, she doesn't fit Barbie Clothes at all unlike the other RS Yo's)
Doll's bio: Despite her size, Vala is sixteen years old, she's a hunter elf who loves sweets, and after being thrust into the human world by her arch enemy she's taken up residence as a house elf living under a hallowed out tree with a spirit..And shrunken. She has powers over the elements and was chosen by the goddess of her world to become the Elemental destined to defeat the demon lord. She's a tomboy at heart but she's also quite the girly girl when she wants to be as evidenced by the outfit above.
Likes: Sweets, archery, hunting, making things, junkfood, new clothes, boots, pointy things, magic and of course ghosts. Cold things like ice cream and lemonade
Dislikes: Demons, Markrove the Demon Lord (who sent her to the human world in the first place) very bitter foods, has a serious dislike for things with mint in it. (Drives her up the wall) she doesn't like super spicy foods either.
Allergy info: Severely allergic to cats, have a slight allergy to dogs, I have asthma so ideally I would prefer to swap with someone without pets and doesn't smoke.
Are you willing/able to ship internationally: I cannot ship internationally.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Jobee » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:07 am

Less than 2 weeks left to sign up everyone! Get your dibs in now!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Eseme » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm

I hope I am in under the wire!

Doll's name: Cassandra (at least for now, possibly subject to change)
Doll's size: 27 CM (1/6 scale) Obitsu normal (hard) bust

DOLLS WE CAN TRADE WITH : 1/6 dolls. I do not own dolls in any other scale besides some Strawberry Shortcakes. I have male and female Monster High dolls, Barbie, Ken, Obitsu (see above, she is the only one I have) Liv, and a Volks Who's That Girl. I love 1/6! I can't trade with larger sized dolls, as I have no way to tell if things will fit.

Doll's bio: (age, gender, personality, any other info you want to include) - 30, female, and a bit (OK, a LOT) of a femme fetalle. I don't have a huge backstory for her, but she would love lounging on the beach, probably with cocktails. Or some sort of slinky summer dress.

Likes: Vivid colors and jewel tones, stylish, elegant clothing and decor. Cocktail parties, yachts, sportscars, fine food. She may or may not be a spy...

Dislikes: (her dress is a dark pink, she swears), cutesy things, cheap hotels.

Allergy info: (Do you have cats/dogs/some other furry critter? Is there a smoker in your home? Are you allergic to cats/dogs/other furry critters/smoke?) -- There are no pets in my house, I live with someone very allergic. I do not smoke, I do not like the smell (I am not allergic like some, I just find it unpleasant but it will not make me have hives or an asthma attack).

Are you willing/able to ship internationally: Yes.
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Swap Partners!

Postby Jobee » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:41 am

I hope everyone in the US had a great Independence Day and I hope the rest of the planet didn't mind all our noisy fireworks! lol

Here's your partners!

Vala and Cassandra
Dum-E and Amiga
Roman and Bird

Please send a PM to your partner to get their mailing address. And don't forget the rules that have been posted at the top.

Please keep the swap item under $15.
Please keep the swap item tasteful and appropriate.
Please package your swap item well so it won't likely be damaged.
Please mind the dates and send the swap item on time.

Now let's get swappin'!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Eseme » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:13 am

Thanks! We have no idea what kind of clothes Vala can wear but will do our best!
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps