Go to footer

2014 Summer Swap PICTURES!

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

2014 Summer Swap PICTURES!

Postby Jobee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:12 pm

When you get your swap gift in the mail, please post pictures here. And dollies, don't forget to say thank you! :D
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: 2014 Summer Swap PICTURES!

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:51 pm

BIrd: Thank you, Amiga and Jobee. The jacket is lovely. It is a bit too tight on me, so I have passed it on to my fellow bandmate, Xandr.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Jobee » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:41 pm

I'm sorry! I'm glad someone gets to enjoy it though. ^_^
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Jobee wrote:I'm sorry! I'm glad someone gets to enjoy it though. ^_^

I think it's the awkwardly-extended pinky finger on the Dollzone hands that made his hands too wide for the sleeve holes. :lol:
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark

Postby Vetinari » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Photos up soon! And Dum-E's stuff for Amiga will be going out 1st thing tomorrow. (Sorry it's the Case of the Missing Camera Cable yet again! I swear this house is a black hole for electronics!)
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Thanks Bird!

Postby Jobee » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Amiga got her swap gift from Bird today. Goodness, it was full! O.O

Click the picture to see what she got from Bird. ^_^
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Vetinari » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Apologies again for the lack of photos! (I've seriously lost my camera cable this time - and none of the other mini-USBs in the house match...) :s

I posted Amiga's stuff out last Monday - so it should be coming in any day now at least! :oops:
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Jobee » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 pm

I just received it today, and wow! You guys seriously make me look bad. T_T

As usual, click the picture to see the whole thing. ^_^

Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Eseme » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Our swap items from Alopecia No Hime arrived a little over a week ago. There were some issues with my camera, so I am a bit late posting pics.

Here is Cassandra with her new, unnamed friend (thanks Pandor!). They are excited to see what is in the package (their assistant has already opened the envelope, as Cassandra wants her mail screened to avoid junk mail).

Cassandra is wearing a Volks outfit, and feels it is much too conservative for her personality.

This is a Obitsu Marrone head on Type 3 Pillip body, with a faceup by Pandor. She is also modeling a Volks dress, and is happy to have clothes. She did not have a wig at this point.

As befits a summer swap, Cassandra was trilled to get a stylish swimsuit. She did not have one previously, and she loves the daring cut of this one. The straps are a bit loose on her, but the addition of a scarf for a little flair and a tropical drink make it FABULOUS. Her unnamed friend is modeling a handmade dress and a stylish umbrella.

Some more pics of the fashions:

And here is the rest of the swap - scale paper! A neat jar with candies! Hamburger! MORE CLOTHES! A fuzzy bag and a guitar.

THANK YOU!
Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:06 pm

The stuff from Roman/littlesmauraigirl has been here for about a week, I was just lazy about taking a picture with someone wearing the jacket, since it didn't fit Bird...

A guitar! It's made out of felt and painted, it looks like.

There was also a tiny demon doll and boom box, which were promptly stolen by Clover and Steve the hobo.

Annnnnd this utterly adorable demon hoodie, which unfortunately is a bit too samll across the shoulders for Bird to wear.

It even has a dangly tail and horns on it!!
Lamia of the Dark

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps