Go to footer

2011 "Summer Swap" partners are now posted

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Re: Official 2011 Summer Vacation Swap thread!

Postby maywong » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Just wanted to bump this so people know to sign up.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Evelien » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:43 pm

I'll sign up when I have my Gretel ;)
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby CloakedSchemer » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Name: Loki Fable-Mackenzie
Size & Swap Size: SD boy. Can swap with MSD boy or girl or SD boy. nothing smaller than MSD, please, as I would be unable to sew for them.
Likes: goth/punk clothing, attitude tshirts, skateboarding, piercings, video games especially Mario, sushi, Vans/converse shoes, playing guitar, punk music, wristbands, bandanas and beanies, Family Guy, the Simpsons, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, diet coke
Dislikes: anything preppy or pink or girly, anything childish, tomatoes
Extra Info: Loki lives with his husband Spencer. He's got a lot of attitude and is generally smart mouthed, but isn't really a bad guy. He doesn't like to be reminded of his childhood. He works in a music store and skates and plays guitar for fun.

He is a DZ Mo-B head on a Doll Leaves body. His head is size 8-9, he can wear most SD boys clothes and shoe size 8.5cm. He always wears a wedding band on his left hand and a lock necklace, so will not be able to use anything that would interfere with those. He really needs more tshirts and pants, but can also use punk/goth jewelry and accessories/props.
Amir~ Loki~ Hansel~ Mikko~ Parker~ Maddox~ Mike~ Kane~ Parker~ Blake~ Zack~ Matt~ Erik~ Axl~ Jayson~ Mige~ Kaid~ Heath~ Ay~ Nakhtmin~ Titus~ Mithra~ Spike~ Indy~ Xerxes~ Ryan~ Billie
CloakedSchemer
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 pm

I...Still need to ask my mom. My mom specifically as she did agree I could get Spectra. If I can I'll post again.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby maywong » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 am

This is a remind people to get their dolls to join.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:09 am

I changed which doll, but I've got all of Amelia's info up there now.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Name: Amaterasu "Amera"
Size & Swap Size: Amera is a 60cm Obitsu, and I would like to swap with another SD size doll
Likes: Sunshine, her boyfriend Raenef, Daisies, going to the movies, red, orange, yellow, cherry blossoms, jade, apples, Shorty, reading books
Dislikes: Dark boxes, glass cabinets, black clothing, meeting new people
Extra: Amera is a very shy girl, quiet and sweet. She is possibly the goddess Amaterasu, but since Raenef is a Demon Lord, that's a good thing. She helps out around the house with Hazel, and occasionally watches the children. She and Raenef are just at the 'holding hands and going to movies' stage of their romance.
Last edited by zirconmermaid on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby JanetT » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Trying to figure out who the Lucky Doll will be -- and whether 'twill be in 1/6 or 1/3 scale. .. Will post an entry soon.
This space for rent.....
JanetT
Dolly Pardon

Postby Evelien » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am

I need to finish Sosha's faceup and let her tell me what kind of clothes she likes.
So busy... so busy...
I'll probably get to it tomorrow ;). And if not, I'll definitely make it before the deadline.
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby lilreeper » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 am

Ohh ohh I may put in one of my babies. Depends on how they're doing when I get the boys back from faceups :D Could use a swimsuit for Devla though... ^_^; Will post later if I'm gonna do this!
HOME: Dollzone Yuu-1 YS (Rave) Doll Family A Shawna (Nicole) Doll Family A event head (Paul) BBB Pandora on F-Doll body (Gabrielle) BBB Rachel (Susan) D.I.M. "secret" minimee head pending body (Maria)
lilreeper
i see dead dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps