Go to footer

2011 "Summer Swap" gift pixs.

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Re: "Summer Swap" gift pixs.

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 am

Finally got around to photoing my gifts from the swap!

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Amly: That outfit is so cute!
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Hippolyta » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:58 am

Finally got to take some pictures of me and Kouji's swap gifts from Iwa Hoshi and Kula. Thanks guys!!

Hippolyta
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby maywong » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Kouji got some nice stuff.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Eseme » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 pm

So, my life since August has been a sort of roller coaster, and included a tropical storm, no power at work, getting terribly sick twice in October, and a bunch of holidays.

I did participate in the Summer 2011 swap, and did get items out to my partner. I did not get around to opening my swap gift until… December! Craziness. My New Year's Resolution is to get somewhat caught up on the online communities I care about (so you may get comments on a few old threads, but I will try to mostly look and lurk) and to NOT be involved in any Swaps until my life really settles down.

Warrior sent lovely things!

Oh look, a package...

Here is much of what was in the package - jewelry, a dress, a top, two skirts, a swimsuit, and a couple of belts. Also hair clips and sunglasses.

The best past of the summer swap was a stunning winter coat! It is amazingly beautiful, and she really adores it. I did have to remove her hands to get it on, but Obitsus manage that with no problem.

Anyway, it turns out that this package got opened at the right time! Also, there was lovely beaded jewelry. The swimsuit-style thing was not in the package, but was thrown on as I insisted she could not pose nude...

Just look at those jewels! She's thrilled

Ready for a night on the town...

The sunglasses are terribly flirty.

Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Warrior » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:47 pm

I have to take new swap gift pix for mine so I can post them. K.C. loves what she got, and she changed her head on me again. Anyway, we're glad we sent the coat, and that your girl likes it. :D
Warrior
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Eseme » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

LOOOOOVE it!

Seriously folks, if Warrior starts a "Sell Your Skills Thread" jump on it. Her work is amazing. The fake fur would have driven me mad. It looks divine.
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 am

She looks amaaazing in that last shot! Love the glasses!
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps