Go to footer

The 2011 Holiday Swap Thread!!! MATCHES POSTED!!

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Re: The 2011 Holiday Swap Thread!!! MATCHES POSTED!!

Postby Linsilee » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:01 pm

I haven't mailed out my packages yet because I am waiting on some items to come in the mail.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Almost done with one set of gifts the next is being worked on. (Working with some new patterns so practice pieces are likely going to go into the scrap pile and I want it to be perfect.)
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby paladinari » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:53 am

I already got my gift from Lamia of the Dark (which Gilan loves ^.^) Is there going to be a picture thread put up for the gifts received? I made sure to take lots of opening pics :)

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Postby catshem » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 pm

I think...I think I might be done. I don't know. lol I keep looking I what I've made and think "IT'S NOT ENOUGH." I just have to wait for them to dry, as I washed them, and maybe do a last minute check to see if I'm totally satisfied with the boxes contents.

God knows what else I might throw in there lol
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Photo thread for the swap is up!
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:24 pm

catshem wrote:I think...I think I might be done. I don't know. lol I keep looking I what I've made and think "IT'S NOT ENOUGH." I just have to wait for them to dry, as I washed them, and maybe do a last minute check to see if I'm totally satisfied with the boxes contents.

Facing same issue here. I might include a pattern in my packages. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes. XD I'm excited! (And I'm almost done too.)

EDIT: Officially done just finding some cool things to add and making a few extra's. ^_^
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:17 pm

catshem wrote:I think...I think I might be done. I don't know. lol I keep looking I what I've made and think "IT'S NOT ENOUGH." I just have to wait for them to dry, as I washed them, and maybe do a last minute check to see if I'm totally satisfied with the boxes contents.

I thought that with some of mine, too, so in addition to the things I made, I threw in some some little toys and stuff.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby catshem » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Alopecia No Hime wrote:

Facing same issue here. I might include a pattern in my packages. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes. XD I'm excited! (And I'm almost done too.)

EDIT: Officially done just finding some cool things to add and making a few extra's. ^_^

I've already made 2 jackets lol I'm thinking of doing a third *any excuse to use sewing machine*
I want to try and get it out this weekend, but I'll probably get it all done and then the post office is closed and I'll be all rage facey. :lol:
So, next week is my aim.
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:04 pm

XD Including some extra pieces and making a few more. (I got this really nice new purple fabric I'm working with. I hope Rue likes what I have in mind.)

Kaname will be happy to hear that. XD My kiddo's are distracted by their little X-mas tree but it can only distract Haruka for so long. (Brat, through and through.)

Definietly finding and including a lot of neat little stuff with yours and Moonwillow's. ^_^
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime

Postby Linsilee » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:18 am

I am still waiting on some packages to arrive by mail. I am hoping it gets here soon so that I can mail my packages out and they hopefully get there in time for Christmas.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps