Go to footer

The Partners Have Been Picked for the Summer Swap 2012

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Re: Now Open! Summer Swap 2012- The Great Outdoors!

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:43 am

Name: Shard
Likes: Clover, eating souls (but has discovered that cake is good too), stealing Gear's hat and wigs, funny t-shirts
Dislikes: being dressed in all black, hair falling in his face
Background & Personality: He is Clover's older brother. Because twins split oddly in their family, he is more demon than fairy and has a twin brother who is more fairy than demon.
Size: 1/4 (MSD)

Would like to be partnered with: Anyone is fine, although I can only ship within the US.

WARNING! There is a smoker AND a cat in my house, although I keep them both out of my room as much as possible.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Vetinari » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi
I'd love to join in this time around!
Qs. is it ok to stretch the price limit wrt exchange rates? I.e. £10 instead?
Otherwise it's limiting me to £6

I'm in the UK. I'm happy to do either a 1/6 or 1/3 scale swap (though warning I've v.few clothes items for SD at short notice, my guy is a strange 72cm size). I've got 2 dollieh candidates to choose from... (Tony Stark - who currently only owns alcohol his iron man suit and a smart business suit, and my new SD guy who is currently wearing a home-made phantom of the opera mask...)
-I'm leaning towards 1/6 swap this time around unless the other person is happy to receive mostly non-clothing!

In terms of where - I don't mind shipping to other continents.
There aren't any pets/smokers where I am, equally I've no problem with receiving stuff from people who do have them.
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby maywong » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Vetinari - no problem, I can also find someone who lives over seas for you. Don't forget to post pixs of your doll. :D
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Linteia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Should probably put up an actual doll for this. >.> Note, I have dolls in just about every scale so I can submit a different doll if it would make for easier pairing.

Name: Monica "Moné"
Scale: 16cm tiny
Species: Human
Likes: Playing, drawing, reading, exploring, fairy tales, reenacting fairy tales, everything
Dislikes: Nothing so far

Swap details: I have two cats that shed like crazy and are frequently around my doll things so I can pretty much guaranty that there will be cat fluff hiding somewhere on any swap stuff. I live in a 100% non-smoking home, have no allergies of my own, and am willing to ship internationally. I have dolls size 11cm to 70cm, so no size preference for pairing and I can pick a different doll if it would make pairing easier.
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs

Postby arrowchild » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:24 am

name: Switch
likes: dark colors, hats, interesting fabrics, anything punk
dislikes: neon colors, pink, animal prints
personality: Switch is a trouble maker, clever, charming, seemingly lazy, tough, (though he's secretly very sensitive and setimenal). He loves adventures and books
size of the doll : 1/4, Dollzone Megi
what size doll he/she would like to be partners with: any size is fine with me :)

I don't smoke and have 1 cat

I'm extremely allergic to cigarette smoke and won't be able to keep any items that come from a smoking household, so if I could please be partnered with someone froma non smoking house, that would be great :)
arrowchild
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Hippolyta » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Name: Nathan
Size: 1/6 Regular Obitsu male (fits Ken clothes and Action figure clothes)
Likes: The environment, saving the planet, righteous causes, dressing scruffily.
Dislikes: People who don’t recycle, formal social occasions.
Background: Nathan is on an internship with The Scandal Rag newspaper and wants to one day be a journalist who helps make the world a better place. He is very idealistic but a bit tactless sometimes. He means well.
Would like to be partnered with: Another 1/6 doll
Notes: I have a cat and live with a smoker, but I always wash my hands before handling my dolls or any doll things (sewing, crafting, etc).
Hippolyta
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Vetinari » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:17 am

Name: Tony Stark
Size: 1/6 Hot Toys True Type (narrow shoulders) so I'm guessing action figure size?
Likes: Iron Man, Red and Gold, Pepper Potts, Bruce Banner, Cars, Women, Alcohol, Robots, being awesome
Dislikes:Camping... (No Tony don't sulk...) Justin Hammer, Pink
Background: Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist. Industrialist with a recently acquired conscience
Would like to be partnered with: Another 1/6 doll
Notes: Live in UK, no pets or smokers where I am. (Not allergic though so it's fine)
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby paladinari » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:33 am

Name: Mina
Size: Tiny (13cm?) - Jun Planning Ai
Likes: Sweets, toys, candy, dolls, cake, cute things, and sugar! (she would really love a new outfit, though)
Dislikes: Little Ari, rules, sour and salty foods, scary movies
Background: A relatively "young" kitsune, she's training with her long-suffering master, Yukiko, to get her next tail. But she loses focus easily and would much rather be playing games and tricks on people.
Would like to be partnered with: I would be willing to buy summer fun goodies for any size doll, but I can only really make clothes and such for Yo-SD or MSD.
Notes: I do not smoke, but there is a smoker in my household. We also have dogs, cats, and rats. I can't promise that the errant cat hair won't be sent along by accident, though I'm fairly certain the dogs and rats won't be anywhere near the gifts I send.

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Postby TasiaChiba » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Name: Kah'zril Lan'feh
Likes: Music (he plays a flute), reading, nature walks, animals, flowers, (secretly enjoys) cross-dressing (a sisterly influence), fantasy, roccoco, victorian, and steampunk designs, and most modern clothes because I force him to wear them. ^_^
Dislikes: Not much, but not like he has a say-so... =shifty eyes=
Size: 1/4 DZ Megi
Background & Personality: Good natured, sweet, polite, compassionate, congenial, tolerant. He's a prince in a fantasy world setting.
Would like to be partnered with: MSD sizes, though I can possibly finagle Yo-SD and SD17 sizes. Also, I can only ship within the USA for now.
Notes: I do not smoke and I live in a non-smoking household. I do, however, have one cat.
http://eof.cloverpetals.com/images/dolliehsignature.png
Tasia@DA // Ends of Fate (BJD Site) // ResinAngel@DA (BJD)
Jacera (DM Lilis Liv) | Bríean (CP Shiwoo Vampire) | Inathe (Unoa Lusis) | Graeme (DS Saint) +moar~
TasiaChiba
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Name: Parthenon Keatings
Likes: dogs, gaming (as in WII, Xbox, etc...), computers, programming, food of all kinds
Dislikes: his name, his sister, having to dress up for special occassions, "cute" things
Size: 1/6 scale Doll Leaves Kiki
Background & Personality: The opposite of his outgoing fiesty sister Jordan, Parthenon is quiet, intense and devastatingly intelligent - he just doesn't let other people know it. He hates his name and prefers being called Par or Parth.
Partner With: pretty much any size will do (cutesy girls not recommended as Parthenon thinks they have cooties) :)
Notes: I have a cat and a dog and am likely to pass on hairs from both/either no matter how hard I try not to. Am non-smoker and also have smoke allergy.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps