Go to footer

The Partners Have Been Picked for the Summer Swap 2012

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Re: Now Open! Summer Swap 2012- The Great Outdoors!

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:29 pm

(Company pic. She's off having a face-up done.)
Name: Pippin
Sex: female
Likes: exploring, LOTR, lots of colors, animals, fairytales
Dislikes: bugs, the dark
Size: Yo-SD
Background & Personality: Pippin is a spunky little girl that loves to explore, fight imaginary creatures, and spend time with her family.
Partner With: 1/6 scale like Obitsu

Notes: Would like to be partnered with someone in North America. Non-smoker.
Last edited by Gift_in_Edge on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:47 am

Name: Henry Hino
Likes: Beagles, dogs ('Specially Snoopy), baseball caps, plaid shirts
Dislikes: Scary things, the thought of going to school (he's very timid and sweet)
Size: 1/6 scale Doll Leaves Mint (22cm)
Background & Personality: He's a little boy---very playful, but timid and shy; hesitant and kind of nakimoshi (crybaby). He's a mommy's boy, but still really 'boyish' and not girly at all.
Partner With: 1/6 (Barbie/Fashion/Obitsu/Volks Dollfie type), 1/6 Petite (16cm BJD type), 1/6 22cm type, Yo-SD (26cm), 1/4 MSD, 1/3 SD, 70cm, 72cm
Notes: We have a non-pet, non-smoking household, but we don't mind receiving from a pet/smoking household.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Warrior » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Her picture is here.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30891192@N08/7404284006/in/photostream

Name: Pandora
Dislikes: People who destroy nature for greedy reasons, mean people, cold
Size: 1/6 barbie/takara? hybrid
Background: I'm still working on that, at the moment she is very curious about the other "species" here and on this forum.
Partner with: Any size but would prefer to stay with 1/6.
Notes: I have cats and a dog, we do not smoke. I'm allergic to cigerette smoke but have no problem spraying fabris.
Last edited by Warrior on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warrior
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby MrKaffiend » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:44 pm

@ Setsuna Kou Your boy is too cute!! >w< He looks like he could be my Chorus' little brother! n_n I got a weakness for dark hair and big eyes. >w<

EDIT: Didn't want to double post, but I was wondering if the swap organizer (maywong?) is going to pair everyone up, or if we're meant to try and pair ourselves up..? Sorry for being the swap newbie... xD
The Gang @ Home:
Chorus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo; Narcissus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo Sleeping head; Elby -- Unoa L-bi; Enn -- Blue Fairy BW Tommy on Blossom body

Selling:
Blue Fairy beauty white Blossom MSD body
http://dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5917
WANT!!
IslandDoll small bust MSD body, Island tone
MrKaffiend

Postby maywong » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 pm

O.K. this is a poke to people who need to post pixs and for those who haven't signed up yet.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby darkfairykara » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:44 pm

can we still join? this would be my first swap and i'd love to join if i'm able. hmnn I'd have to think about what I want to put in for the trade. is there a way to make sure I get someone in the US? sinc it's my first time and money is getting tight for me it'd be easier to mail in the states.
Broke &
Joyfully in
Denial
darkfairykara

Postby maywong » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 pm

darkfairykara - yes you can still join. The rules and dates are on the 1st page.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Evelien » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Tapioca got a puppy! by Ev's Dolls ♫, on Flickr

Name: Tapioca
Likes: Nature, the outdoors (hey, perfect theme!), animals/pets (like her puppy Bobo), being a know-it-all.
Dislikes: Not sure.
Size: RealPuki faceplate on PukiPuki body
Background & Personality: She's a cheeky little girl who thinks she knows the answers to everything, when she really hasn't seen much of the human world.
Partner With: Preferably Puki/Obitsu11cm size, tiny 1/12
Notes: Nobody smokes in my house and I'd rather not get stuff from a smoking household either. We do have cats.
Because of the high shipping charges between Europe and the US, I'd rather get paired up with someone from Europe if possible. If not, the US is fine too, but only if my American swapping partner agrees.
Last edited by Evelien on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby darkfairykara » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Name: Luna Amoveo
Likes: clothes, reading, music, the outdoors (been known to climb a tree or too), being a diva, her family, stuffed animals, Camping (though she hasn’t been in so long), Cute things.
Dislikes: people using her clothes (*cough*Estelle*cough*), Being lonely.
Size: ¼ B&G Hera
Background & Personality: she’s a wolf shape shifter. Has an older brother that’s away traveling so she gets lonely sometimes. she lives with a large group, they all kind of stick together like family. Especially her and Vincent(Vincent is her guardian and Her brother’s friend). She has grown to be quite the diva. She loves her clothes and has more than everyone else in this home. Lately she’s been having tiffs with Estelle the newest edition. But besides that she’s very caring, she helps take care of the little ones.
Partner With: ¼ MSD.
Notes: I have a non-smoking household, though wouldn’t mind being paired with someone who does. I have dogs and may occasionally be around cats. If I make stuff with friends or a family member I may have some of both on the items (will try to keep it to a minimum….but sneaky hairs are sneaky). I can only ship within the US (tis to broke at the moment to ship out of the country, Maybe another time.).Also I think I’ll be trying my hand at sewing some things, >.< sorry if some of my things don’t turn out too perfect. I will try my hardest though.
Broke &
Joyfully in
Denial
darkfairykara

Postby maywong » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:44 am

Please join/post pixs. I'll be pairing partners up soon.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps