Go to footer

The Partners Have Been Picked for the Summer Swap 2012

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Re: Now Open! Summer Swap 2012- The Great Outdoors!

Postby JanetT » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 pm

What are the approximate dates? Have to plan around when I'm at home and can actually sew stuff... I like the Great Outdoors theme, though. I've seen patterns for 1/6 scale tents, and sleeping bags are easy.... :-)
This space for rent.....
JanetT
Dolly Pardon

Postby MrKaffiend » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:30 pm

I assume even those of us who have thrown our hats in already should just make a new reply with our "formal" application? c: Here goes!!

I'm going to enter... Elby, my U-noa L-bi! He's been a bit "sick" lately (as in, I lost his proper elastic for a while >_>), and could use some cheering up! Also, he's much more likely to go out and enjoy the outdoors than my other dolliehs. xD

Name: Elbert, usually Elby
Likes: pretty/fancy clothing, junk food, sweets, playing games
Dislikes: boredom, dark clothes, and rain
Background: To put it shortly, Elby is an accomplished airship pilot, youngest to reach his ranking, and very skilled for his age and demeanor. He is extremely happy-go-lucky and effeminate, but very serious about flying.
Size: MSD U-noa
Would like to be partnered with... MSD-sized, but would be happy to be partnered with SD or 1/6th if all other MSD partners are taken
I have several cats, and I am a smoker, but I always wash my hands before handling my dolls or any doll things (sewing, crafting, etc). c:

Here he is proving that he is actually male...

And here he is looking much girlier, just to give you an idea of his range. xD
Last edited by MrKaffiend on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Gang @ Home:
Chorus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo; Narcissus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo Sleeping head; Elby -- Unoa L-bi; Enn -- Blue Fairy BW Tommy on Blossom body

Selling:
Blue Fairy beauty white Blossom MSD body
http://dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5917
WANT!!
IslandDoll small bust MSD body, Island tone
MrKaffiend
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Jobee » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Zeebee
2 days old
Likes space, traveling, starships, UFOs, cows, stars, tinfoil, Star Trek
Dislikes government agencies, food, dull things, alarm clocks
Favorite color is silver
Zeebee is an alien that came to learn about Earth. Before landing, she scanned the earth for something to mimic and found a Hujoo Berry, so she is a blue one. Now she sits next to Feebee on my desk, studying my strange human ways.
Hujoo Berry's are 1/6th scale (except their heads, which are 1/3rd scale lol) and are a bit chubbier than most 1/6th scale dolls.

I'll happily swap with any other doll size, please in the USA. I live in a smoke-free household, but we do have 1 cat.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Joining! And yeah dates would be good.

Since Haruka and Kaname got the holiday swaps Riven is gonna get to have fun with the summer swap this year.

Name: Riven Hazama
Likes: Manga, martial arts, swimming, playing video games and pranks. He also loves sweets and boy lolita wear. He collects stuffed animals, likes learning the paranormal and trying to learn spells.
Dislikes: When he can't swim, getting bitten by mosquito's when he runs out of sweets.

Background: Riven is Haruka and Haruhi's brother, he grew up learning martial arts and enjoying the finer things in life, his favorite teddy bear Misaki is always by his side...Most of the time. He became quite obsessed with ghosts, curses, those types of things and has even tried to summon a spirit....With little success. He has a crush on his classmate Yuichi who is the same age as him.(who has yet to come home...)
Size: 21 cm's 1/6th

Would like to be partnered with: Another 1/6th or a tiny. 27 cm normal or small bust Obitsu or 27cm slim male or 21 cm girl boy or Bitty Bitsu's.

(PS: Allergic to cats....And would prefer to keep to USA...

NOTE: Seriously if anything has cat hair on it I won't be able to use it...Even after washing...I'm okay with dogs but not cats...Please..)
Last edited by Alopecia No Hime on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby richila » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Sunlight becomes her. by richila9098, on Flickr
Cordie is a Nekomimi-a cat girl. She likes things that cats like and anime Nekomimis like. She loves to ride her pony, her scooter and drive her car. She is very athletic, but thinks anything worth doing can be done in a skirt with a lacy petticoat. Her favorite color is orange.
We have cats and are a non-smoking household. I am very allergic to cigarette smoke and have had to return ebay purchases because of residual smoke. I prefer tiny-puki puki/Bitty Bitsu size if possible.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:31 am

I will join, but now I need to pick a doll!

Name: Delion
LIkes: Dandelions, open meadows of flowers, mountains, waterfalls, long walks and hikes, showing off, cake, the Rennaisance, fishing (I think he taught Hazel to fish), t-shirts, he likes wearing earth colors and shades of green, he likes to lounge around the house and flop in the couches.
Dislikes: people who litter, bad drivers, wearing shorts (don't ask), being mistaken for a girl

Delion is 57cm tall, has green eyes, brown hair, and likes to show off how athletic he is. He lives with Hazel in a non-smoking, pet free (not counting Nekomimi and Anthropomorphic dolls) household. Delion is a classic Fairy, although he has not shown his wings around the house yet. He is easily distracted. All in all, he is similar to a Nekomimi!

This is Delion with a borrowed wig and cosplaying as Alois Trancy. He was actually helping make the outfit for someone else.

I am happy to swap with any size doll, I am extremely smoke allergic
Last edited by zirconmermaid on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby PerlaNemesis » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:14 am

Name: Sayuri
Likes: flowers, gifts, exploring new places, cosplay, dresses
Dislikes: being alone, mean people and dolls
Size: SD Obitsu (60cm)
Background & personality: Sayuri is very sweet and a little shy. But despite her shyness she's very friendly and a little bit mysterious.
I would prefer to swap with another SD sized doll in Europe. But I'm fine with 1/6 or tiny as well. Despite preferring Europe, I can send to other continents as well. I live in non-smoking household with one dog. My dog doesn't go anywhere close to my dolls but the whole flat is filled with her hair anyways, so my household isn't suitable for people who are allergic to dogs. As for me, I'm not allergic to anything. ^^
Last edited by PerlaNemesis on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PerlaNemesis
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Yanagi-sen » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:02 am

Name: Hitsugaya Toushirou
Age: 14? (he's a shinigami, it's hard to just age on the dead)
Dislikes: bullies, people treating him like a little kid
Size: 1/4 msd, Luts KDelf Hodoo boy
Background and Personality: Newcomer to Yannie's home, Toushirou is still trying to find his place. He's a bit quiet, more likely to grab a book than a video game, but very driven.

I can be partnered with another msd, a 1/6, or a 16 cm or 11 cm tiny. For SD I wouldn't be able to do any clothing as I don't have anyone in that size, however 'no size' things would be possible.
Yanagi-sen
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:49 am

Name: Megu-Chun
Likes: playing videogames, outdoors training, parkour, sweet fruits
Dislike: boredom, being forced to do things she dislike,
Background: Essentially a younger aspect of Chun Li(like her 'sisters'). She is quite a playful young miss but she is still disciplined enough to not push things too far. Is a member of her school's martial arts club.
On account of living with 1/6ers she sometimes forget that she's not a 1/6. Being a member of Team of Dolls allows her to attend events as well as go places and see stuff. she's not really keen on cosplay though. Is in a long distance relationship with a guy who hasn't make up his mind as to what sculpt he'll eventually be.
Size: 50cm Obitsu

Would like to be partnered with: no size perference but
- I live in Singapore (South East Asia) but have no location perference.
- I live a smoking house but I'm not the smoker and I have no pets and no allegies
- Not good at sewing clothes but I have other stuff that I prep for swaps and would probably make some small stuff for this one.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Warrior » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 am

I'd like to join. I have to decide which kid of mine will join and I'll get the picture up later today. :)(and get last years up finally)
Warrior
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps