Go to footer

Partners Posted! Halloween Swap 2012

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Re: Partners Posted! Halloween Swap 2012

Postby MissReckless » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Gift_in_Edge wrote:Thanks so much for working that out for me! I was sortinb by trade sizes first and must of forget to double check everyone's locations. But now it seems you don't have any partners. Would anyone like to swap MissReckless? viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6786&start=10#p78381

So they will be swapping together, that's good they have the same sized dolls so that will work well.
MissReckless

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 am

Hopefully it's all fixed now. Thanks for putting up with my stupid mistakes. You live and learn. XC
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby ladylioness » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:05 am

Mornin all
I am a complete newbie to all this. Are there any rules I HAVE to abide by or is this a free for all?

Thx
Ladylioness
*¨`*•.♥.•Lady Lioneess* *•.♥.•*¨`*
♥ ㄥi v モ ♥ ㄥa u g h ♥ ㄥo v モ ♥
ladylioness
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby MissReckless » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:53 pm

ladylioness wrote:Mornin all
I am a complete newbie to all this. Are there any rules I HAVE to abide by or is this a free for all?

Thx
Ladylioness

I've done a lot of swaps before they're pretty easy and fun, good hope you enjoy your first swap.
It seems for this particular swap the rules you have to follow basically are to spend no more than $10 (not including the cost of shipping ) and to ship out before Halloween, although you are able to discuss with your swap partner if you need to change the date dueto international shipping being slow or something.
MissReckless

Postby Linsilee » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Both of my swap packages have been mailed out. They are both international shipping and I hope they get there in time to enjoy for Halloween. I hope everyone is having fun with their swap. I enjoyed putting together the two that I did. *smiles*
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:01 am

Mailed mine out. :)
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby MissReckless » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:18 pm

My package from lucas and linsilee arrived :) ill post pictures soon as i took heaps. Riley and i got a bunch of awesome things and everthing is in perfect scale :)
MissReckless

Postby Linsilee » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:49 am

I am so glad it got there in time. *smiles* I hope you both like what I sent.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby MissReckless » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Linsilee wrote:I am so glad it got there in time. *smiles* I hope you both like what I sent.

Its awesome Riley and i loved everything although i think rileys favourite would be the little plastic skull who she decided to name Mr skully shes like a little kid with a blanky :) the witches hat is the perfect size it fits her great, i love the mini pumkin you made(after 6 attempts to make one that failed i apperiate how hard pumkins are to sculpt) unfortanlty the top snapped off in the post but it actually looks good that way as it looks like it was snapped off of the vine when it was harvested. The letter from lucas was super cute and really funny especiallly the bits about customs. I took several photos of riley as we opened the package ill post them when the swap gallery is put up :) the mini trunk is perfect me and my father have been making a few pieces of wooden furtiture for Rileys roombox and since the trunk is a simlar colour of wood when i stain it it should match her stuff perfectly. :)
MissReckless

Postby ladylioness » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:13 pm

I sent Layla's gift. It won't be there till Friday. Sorry for the delay. Had a few personal emergency that delayed life in general. Let me know when you get it Audra.

Thx
Lorena
*¨`*•.♥.•Lady Lioneess* *•.♥.•*¨`*
♥ ㄥi v モ ♥ ㄥa u g h ♥ ㄥo v モ ♥
ladylioness
Dolliehs? WHERE???

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps