Go to footer

Partners Posted! Halloween Swap 2012

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Partners Posted! Halloween Swap 2012

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:20 am

It's that time of year again! The leaves are falling. The craving for candy apples is in the air. Orange and black can be seen everywhere. Wait! That's just road construction.

This swap will have a $10.00 cap. Make sure to fill out your doll's profile. We want everyone to get a bag of treats not tricks.

LadyMermaid - SugerCorpse

Kurosu.chan - Ladylioness

Kurosu.chan - AmberRose

MissReckless - Linsilee

Linsilee - Vetinari

Darkfairykara - Lamia of the Dark

Dealine to ship out swaps will be 11/30. If more time is needed discuss with your partner.
Last edited by Gift_in_Edge on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Halloween Swap 2012

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Thank you for taking over this swap - I really appreciate that :)

I don't know why the previous host chose to leave the forum, but at least this can still continue. I'm going to remove the other post to prevent confusion and I'm going to move kurosu.chan's swap folks over here for her as well.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:59 pm

kurosu.chan's dolls who want to swap! greyhaunt only moved this post from the prior thread

I love Halloween!!! I'd love to do the swap! I've got a couple entries:

Name: (will PM)
Anything you don't wish to receive: eraser food?
Any allergies you have: none
International (yes/no) : sure, why not :P

Doll's name: Layla
Doll gender (male/female): female
doll make/model: ResinSoul single jointed body
Doll size : MSD
Dislikes: Super girly things

Doll's name: Issaquah (he's got the blue hair)
Doll gender (male/female): male
doll make/model: Bobobie Lucky
Doll size : Tiny
Dislikes: Scary things

Let it be noted that I own a cat and a dog, but I can keep them away from gifts and will wash everything before I send it if you have severe allergies :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm

>_> I think you mean 10/6 because 9/6 would be September 6th...

ANYWAYS.

Name: Cobalt
Likes: Skulls, skeletons, bats, spiders, blood, creepy things in general
Dislikes: cute things
Size: 1/6th scale (Hujoo Berry)
Background: unknown
I would prefer to swap with: someone located in the USA, since I can't ship internationally.
Allergy info: A cat lives at my house.
Last edited by Lamia of the Dark on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kurosu.chan » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:43 am

Thanks for moving me, Greyhaunt!
kurosu.chan
the walls have dolliehs

Postby darkfairykara » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:30 pm

ooh I want to do this one too. i'll be home later thsi week to enter. trying to think of ideas before I enter.
Broke &
Joyfully in
Denial
darkfairykara
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Vetinari » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Name: Drax
Likes: Opera! Masks, Rocky Horror, Swords, skulls, candy, pirates, fancy dress, bats, cats, tambourines (lol worst witch)
Dislikes: the Vicomte de Chagny, Bathing Beauties, Erlkonig (he iz scariez)
Size: DZ 72cm (so SD17 ish?)
Background: ancient yet young Opera fan who travels the universe by world walking (Likes Earth and the Discworld, thinks Gallifrey was stuffy... whilst it lasted)
I would prefer to swap with: eh - surprise me, I think I can do international, but I'm in the UK if it helps.
I'm a non-smoker with no pets, but have no allergies/problems with either
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Linsilee » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Name: Erin Fiona Cameron
Likes: Candy, pumpkins, candy, chocolate & sardines, candy, anime & manga/comics, candy, and surprises. Oh...did I mention I like candy?
Dislikes: Spiders, werewolves, slime and not having candy
Favorite Color(s): Green, orange, purple, pink, fall colors, earth-tones and blue
Size: MiniFee 41.0 Cm (16.1 Inch)
Background: I think of myself as a normal teen, but I know I am different. I am Were-tiger with Fae blood. My father is a Were-tiger and my mother. a Fae. I like rollerblading, skateboarding, exploring, playing games (arcade, console, computer and others), anime & manga/comics, music, reading/writing and also, doing my art. My normal clothing style ranges between casual - girly - goth/punk - gypsy-ish. But during October for Halloween, its anything goes so long as it has nothing to do with spiders or werewolves. I love to dress-up and some of my favorite dress-ups are: witch, pirate, mad hatter, ghost, pumpkin scarecrow and cat. Heh. I sound normal, don't you think?
I would prefer to swap with: I'm open, don't mind who I get.

Name: Lucas Morgan Cameron
Likes: Winnie Pooh, Toy Story, Star Wars, Star Trek, pirate stuff, medieval stuff, anything to do with the ocean and candy
Dislikes: Spiders and baby stuff
Favorite Color(s): Aqua, blues, sea green, green and purple
Size: YoSD about 25 cm (9.84 in)
Background: Lucas is very attuned with the ocean and is a water child. His name means 'light of the sea'. He is a young boy that has learned how to keep himself amused. He’ll play quietly with whatever you give him, or whatever he can find. He a shy and reserved kind of kid, more watching and listening than talking right away. After he knows you for a while though you’ll find out that he likes his Pooh Bear, Star Wars and Star Trek, Pirates, all things medieval, the ocean and the Toy Story movies. He enjoy pretending, dressing up, exploring and swimming. He’s quite creative and has a very good imagination. Even though he is a big boy now, he still likes to be read too: story time is one of his favorite times. He also enjoys reading himself.
I would prefer to swap with: I'm open, don't mind who I get.

I am okay with shipping to multiple people.
I will ship internationally.
I am allergic to feathers.
I have cats, but they don't get into the swap items. Smoke-free home.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby SugarCorpse » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:52 pm

I AM SO IN!!! =D

Picture 031 by SugarCorpse, on Flickr

Name: Kaitrin Quin
Likes: shoes! but has none yet, Stripes, red, cats, hats, bats and rats. Also loooves ghost stories and asian horror movies =D
Dislikes: She's not really sure yet, but she dislikes how her eyes fit her x_x|| and that her feet get very cold in my Bf's basement. She also Dislikes bugs and the colors pink, green orange and yellow together for some reason. (she saw leaves changing colors during sunset and made it clear to me she doesnt like those colors together.)
Size: MSD
Background: She doesn't know herself to well yet, Since she was only born Sept. 5 (i count box opening day as a birthday). she likes the simple things so far, as she hasn't seen very much yet. Her favorite thing is a skull necklace i made ofa tiny chain and an earring of mine. She also LOVES cats. she's met both my aunts and boyfriends cats and like when they rub against her feet. From what i know of her i think she would like halloween a lot! it'll probably be her favorite holiday! which makes this awesome for a first swap =3
I would prefer to swap with: Some one who also has a female msd, Preferably in canada because of shipping, but anywhere would be fine if they'd be a good match =D
SugarCorpse
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby MissReckless » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:38 pm

This looks like fun :) hopefully my doll will arrive soon so I can enter.
MissReckless

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps