Go to footer

2012 Ho Ho Ho Holiday Swap

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

2012 Ho Ho Ho Holiday Swap

Postby Linsilee » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Holiday Swap

Ho Ho Ho! The Holiday season is upon us and it is time for the Dolliehs to get ready for the Ho Ho Ho Holiday Swap. This swap is open for Dolliehs of all shapes, sizes and types. No Dollieh who wants to join in will be turned away.

You may enter more than one doll, but do keep in mind that you might be shipping to different locations and the more dolls you enter the more expense it will be for you. Fill out the form below and post it here in this thread and include a photo of the doll entering the Holiday Swap. You can also have a message from your doll if you like.

Holiday Swap Form

Member Name:
Doll Name:
Doll Type:
Doll Size:
Doll Age: (example: Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Adult)
Doll Favorite Color(s):
Doll Fashion Style: (example: Victorian, Punk, Traditional, Girly-Girl, Trendy, etc.)
Doll Interests: (example: Sports, hobby, etc.)
List at least 5 things your doll would like for the holidays: (Please do not ask for expensive items)
My doll likes:
My doll dislikes:
My doll has a lot of... (items your doll already has a lot of):
State if you will ship internationally or not. If you do ship internationally, please keep in mind you need to cover all the shipping cost.
State if you have any allergies that would bother you like certain fabrics, feathers, craft supply chemicals, certain animals, smoke.
Please state if you have pets and if you smoke.
[hr]

The deadline for entries is December 5th 2012. I will announce on here the list of partners. Once you know who your partner is, the both of you will need to exchange mailing addresses. Your dolls can correspond with each other here on the thread if they like. You are free to have your doll ask their doll partner questions if needed, or do it by PM. Have fun with it. That is what this is all about.

If possible, try to have swaps mailed out by December 17th, 2012 or as close to that as you can so your swap partner gets their swaps during the holidays. If you are not able to do so please let your partner know so they are aware and let them know when you do mail out the package. Try to keep the value of the swap around $15. Items can be purchased or handmade.

If for some reason you can not complete the gift exchange you need to notify me as soon as possible so that other arrangements can be made. If your gift is going to be late, please notify the person it is going to. We do understand that things happen, but do try to meet the deadlines so that all the dolls get their gifts during the holidays.

When you get your doll's gift(s), take photos of your doll opening the gift(s) and share them on the thread that will be created for posting photos.

If you have questions, please ask. If I overlooked something let me know so I can add it.

Again, I apologize for accidentally leaving someone out and for the confusion. Now that we have an even number we can do the normal partners swap exchange. The partners are as followed.

Miss Reckless partner with Gift_in_Edge
Grayhaunt partner with Ladylioness
Alopecia No Hime partner with Amber Rose
roguewolf128 partner with LadyMermaid

Contact your partners to exchange mailing information and discuss any details or ask questions if needed. Do try to send out packages as soon as you are able to people can get their swap packages during the holidays. I look forward to seeing photos of what people got. *smiles*

Hopefully I got everyone now. If there are any problems or questions please let me know.
Last edited by Linsilee on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Re: 2012 Ho Ho Ho Holiday Swap

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:30 am

not participating
Last edited by Lamia of the Dark on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby MissReckless » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Member name: Miss Reckless
Doll Name: Riley
Doll Type: monster high repaint
Doll size: 1/6th scale, 27 cm high, 10.5 inches tall
Doll age: 17
Doll favourite colours: she's not too big on pastels, I'd say gold, green and orange seem to be her favourites but also neutrals like beige, cream and browns.
Doll Fashion Style: gypsy/ Victorian old world kinda style long skirts, floaty tops. Due to the difficulty of finding shoes that if the theme she's nearly always bear foot. Her character is a girl lost in time, so as she slowly adapts to our modern world she's starting to wear more casual stuff.
Doll Intrests: magic, mushrooms, Alice in wonderland, alchemy, photography, drawing,
List at least 5 things your doll would like for the holidays- a new dress, harry potter stuff, Christmas stocking, new clothes, comfy boots, small ornaments , tee shirts , jeans, books,
My doll likes: alice in wonderland, harry potter, avengers, dresses, books, my little pony, doctor who, eragon, foxes, craft
My doll dislikes: eraser food, pop music, shoes
My doll has a lot of... Nothing really since she's new, although she already has enough comfy chairs

Allergies: cigarette smoke makes me feel sick - swap partner must NOT be a smoker. I prefer no leather, feathers, food products or wood in items as customs are pretty strict here

I am ABLE to ship internationally (since I doubt I will find a swap partner who's also in Australia. I will swap anywhere exept Italy
I have a DOG, although she never goes near Riley , and rarely enters my room. My house is SMOKE FREE
Last edited by MissReckless on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissReckless

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Member Name: Alopecia No Hime
Doll Name: Haruhi
Doll Type: Obitsu nano gretel
Doll Size: Tiny (11cm) She's a bitty bitsu.
Doll Age: (example: Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Adult) Child, 6 years old.
Doll Favorite Color(s): She loves pink, green, bright red and her absolute favorites purple and gold.
Doll Fashion Style: She's a girly girl with a little tomboy mixed in. She loves ruffles, dresses frilly things you name it she loves it.
Doll Interests: She likes casting spells, playing with her older siblings and her toys. She loves sweet things and learning new things from her siblings.
List at least 5 things your doll would like for the holidays: A Christmas stocking, candy, toys, (especially dolls and ponies she loves them) T-shirts, dresses, skirts, hats, a jacket in her size, shoes, a tricycle, a chair or a rocking horse, little plushies and snacks.
My doll likes: Sweet things, frills, dresses, skirts, dolls, playing pretend, music.
My doll dislikes: Needles, the dark, ghosts, spiders.
My doll has a lot of... (items your doll already has a lot of): She actually doesn't have a lot. Out of my whole crew she's got maybe a few dresses to her name (and for Haruhi a few is never enough. Loli-dolls what'cha gonna do?) She doesn't have much in her scale.

I have severe cat allergies to a point where I could get really sick if I'm around cat dander and I'm also allergic to dogs to an extent (not to a point where I can't have one.) my house is smoke free and I do NOT ship internationally sorry.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby AmberRose » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Member Name: Amber Rose
Doll Name: Ember :geek:
Doll Type: Sleeping Elf "Red" Tiny Moona
Doll Size: 14cm
Doll Age: Teen
Doll Favorite Color(s):Red, Black, Gold.
Doll Fashion Style: ( Punk, Traditional,Trendy, more often then not just stuff that fits as she is an ackward size )
Doll Interests: (Helping out with the smaller dolls as she is the oldest, video games, movies)
List at least 5 things your doll would like for the holidays: different shoes, clothes, stocking, candy, toys.
My doll likes: Video games, movies, fantasy (she is a fire elf after all)
My doll dislikes: pink stuff, really extroverted dolls (she is shy and does not have any friends her age.)
My doll has a lot of... (items your doll already has a lot of): she does not have alot of anything atm.
State if you will ship internationally or not. If you do ship internationally, please keep in mind you need to cover all the shipping cost. :no
State if you have any allergies that would bother you like certain fabrics, feathers, craft supply chemicals, certain animals, smoke.: none
Please state if you have pets and if you smoke.:i do not smoke and i do not have pets.
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Linsilee » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:41 am

Posting a reminder that the deadline for entries is December 5th 2012. I do hope we will get some more entries and we need a few people willing to ship internationally.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby roguewolf128 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:11 am

Member Name:roguewolf128
Doll Name:Mel
Doll Type:Hujoo Freya
Doll Size: 1/6 (23cm)
Doll Age: teen
Doll Favorite Color(s): Blue, green and muted gold
Doll Fashion Style: Loose fitting
Doll Interests: reading, getting into my sewing stuff, sleeping, and the great outdoors.
Anything hand made or locally made, ornaments(to bat at), stuff to play with( shiny crinkly things) a pillow large enough
to nap on.
My doll likes: Fantasy, Japanese anything, witches, werewolves, dragons.
My doll dislikes: Water, the color pink, and tight fitting clothes.
My doll has a lot of... clothes.
I can ship internationally.
No allergies
No pets no smokers
Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?
roguewolf128
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:36 am

Member Name: Gift_in_Edge
Doll Name: Elsa
Doll Type: Hestia Isora
Doll Size: Fashion doll (~9 inches)
Doll Age: 20
Doll Favorite Color(s): Reds
Doll Fashion Style: Punk, Retro
Doll Interests: Enjoys hanging out with friends and family.
List at least 5 things your doll would like for the holidays: Shoes, tights, shirts, props, cool stuff
My doll likes: Headbands, hats, Dawn her doll, and animals.
My doll dislikes: Girly-girly things and high heels.
My doll has a lot of... pants.
I can ship internationally if needed.
No allergies
Yes pets
No smokers
Last edited by Gift_in_Edge on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Linsilee » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 am

Tomorrow will be the last day for entering the Holiday Swap, so get them in if you wanted to join in. *smiles*
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby LadyMermaid » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 am

Member Name: LadyMermaid(For my BF)
Doll Name:Mirri
Doll Type:Hujoo Freya
Doll Size:1/6 23cm
Doll Age: Child/Teen
Doll Favorite Color(s):Pink
Doll Fashion Style: Cutsie
Doll Interests: Picnic, tea parties, stargazing, likes to play games with other dollies
List at least 5 things your doll would like for the holidays: Hat, tea set, cloak, blankie for little Monkey Nanner and a telescope
My doll likes: Apples, Cherries, popcorn, Rainbows, string, Cuddles with Nanner (my monkey).
My doll dislikes:Clowns, Fish, clown fish, and being alone in the dark.
My doll has a lot of... :None(brand new doll)
Ship International:Yes
Allergies: dust, mold, pet dander
Has two cats(not as allergic to them due to long time exposure).
LadyMermaid
i see dead dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps