Go to footer

Valentine's Swap 2013 - PARTNERS POSTED

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Valentine's Swap 2013 - PARTNERS POSTED

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 am

Valentine's Swap

Rules:
-Since this is a Valentine swap, it is only open to dolls who are not already in a romantic relationship.
-Tinies/child characters ARE allowed to participate. (I think we can all agree not to send each other anything creepy.)
-You may enter up to 2 dolls.
-Spending limit: Let's try to keep it under $15. (You can go over if you want, but remember that you will be receiving gifts that probably cost less.)

To enter, please reply in this thread with the following:

[picture of your doll]
Doll's name:
Doll's size:
Doll's bio: (age, gender, personality, any other info you want to include)
Doll's orientation: (straight, gay/lesbian, bi, unsure, just looking for a friend to trade gifts with on The Loneliest Day Of The Year)
Allergy info: (Do you have cats/dogs/some other furry critter? Is there a smoker in your home? Are you allergic to cats/dogs/other furry critters/smoke?)
Are you willing/able to ship internationally:

You will be responsible for contacting your partner/s for their shipping info once partners are assigned.

PARTNERS WILL BE:

Fennix & Aisling (Zirconmermaid & Linteia)

Kharis & Diuris (takahirokumiko & IzabethS)

Holloran & Fionan (Lamia of the Dark & Linteia)
Last edited by Lamia of the Dark on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: Valentine's Swap 2013 - open for signups

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Doll's name:Fennix
Doll's size: Obitsu 48cm
Doll's bio: apparent age 14, female, Nekomimi, very shy and more than a little insecure.
Doll's orientation: No idea, she hasn't met any other Nekomimi. She's been encouraged to participate to find more friends to interact with.
Likes: So far, presents, fancy clothes, her new backpack, Apples to Apples Junior, quiet activities, reading.
Dislikes: Labs, dumpsters, and surprises (Hazel hopes this will help her enjoy good surprises.)
Allergy info: I have no pets, and don't smoke. I am ok with things from households with pets, but not smoke.
Are you willing/able to ship internationally: Yes
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 am

Almost forgot to post my own entry:

Doll's name: Holloran
Doll's size: MSD (Dollzone girl body with Hujoo Sara head)
Doll's bio: female, age unknown, she is a mischievous kitty who likes to upset the other dolls
Doll's orientation: Appears to be straight, from what I've observed so far
Dislikes: the color white, jewelry, plants/flowers
Allergy info: A cat lives in my house and likes to sneak into my room. A smoker lives in my house but has no contact with my dolls. (Smoking isn't allowed inside the house because of my brother's asthma.) I have no animal/smoke allergies.
Are you willing/able to ship internationally: I am unable to ship internationally at this time.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark

Postby Linteia » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Here's two, but they don't have to both be entered. I can switch out for another size, too if we need more variety.

Doll's name: Aisling
Doll's size: MSD
Doll's bio: Aisling is approximately 13 and still finding herself. Lately she’s been a little bit hipster and a little bit punk, but she hasn’t found her style yet, except that she doesn’t like pink (but girly is okay)
Doll's orientation: Just looking for a friend (though it would be cool if it was a guy)
Likes: Blue, nature colors (brown, green, blue, etc.), being treated like a teen or adult, cats, art, music
Dislikes: Pink, sharing things with Genesis, bangs, being considered a kid, being a ‘chunky’ doll (typical teen insecurities)

Doll's name: Fionan
Doll's size: 70cm (SD-17?)
Doll's bio: An elf, unknown age, male body but fairly genderless, very elegant and self-confident, but not really flamboyant, pretty quiet actually
Doll's orientation: Pansexual
Likes: books, drinking, being sexy, generally enjoying life
Dislikes: work :lol:, pretty much any time he has to do anything

Allergy info: No pets or smoking, no allergies
Are you willing/able to ship internationally: Yes
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:44 am

lol, well, if we don't get any more entries, at least everyone who's entered so far will have a partner.
Lamia of the Dark

Postby takahirokumiko » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Doll's name: Kharis Kaiser
Doll's size: SD
Doll's bio: Kharis is a 253 year old elven prince from Ruach. He is half elf and half human, and he is a warrior. Currently, he is a model and the owner of a company.
Doll's orientation: just looking for a friend to trade gifts with on The Loneliest Day Of The Year (preferably female)
Likes: It depends on the day. He does like the colors blue and black. He likes reading and sometimes clothing.
Dislikes: Many different things… he definitely does not like pink, jewelry, or cute plushies.
Allergy info: I do live with smokers, but I don't have pets. I don't have allergies to either.
Are you willing/able to ship internationally: I can only ship within the US at this time.
takahirokumiko
the walls have dolliehs

Postby IzabethS » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Doll's name: Diuris
Doll's size: YoSD (25cm LTF)
Doll's bio: Diuris is about 8, and she's a dragon fairy. She's curious and over all a sweet girl.
Doll's orientation: Unsure, she's a kid.
Likes: Fluffy dresses, the colors blue and purple, flowers, sweets.
Dislikes: All black clothing, pants that aren't bloomers, being knocked over.
Allergy info: I have two cats, they get into everything as much as I try to keep them away from the dolls. I'm not allergic to anything and no smokers in the household.
Are you willing/able to ship internationally: Yes.
IzabethS
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:20 pm

One day left to sign up!!
Lamia of the Dark

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:08 am

PARTNERS WILL BE:

Fennix & Aisling (Zirconmermaid & Linteia)

Kharis & Diuris (takahirokumiko & IzabethS)

Holloran & Fionan (Lamia of the Dark & Linteia)
Lamia of the Dark

Re: Valentine's Swap 2013 - PARTNERS POSTED

Postby LiveLoveYarn » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:26 am

Oh nos! I missed it! This looks like bunches of fun. I will be admiring from afar and I'll get in on the next one for sure!
Anxiously awaiting Tryniti and Acorn!
LiveLoveYarn
Dolly Pardon

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps