Go to footer

2013 recycle swap partners posted

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

2013 recycle swap partners posted

Postby roguewolf128 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi all, if you would like to participate in this clothing swap, please post below.
Rules:
Doll clothing made must be fully or mostly of recycled clothing.(new trim or lace is ok, just as long as the rest is recycled)
Please wash the fabric your using. The thrift stores do not wash the clothing the clothing they get. Please wash to get rid of perfume, or any other nasties.
If you want something elaborate PLEASE ask your your partner if they are able and willing.
If you are unable to complete the swap, please let me and your partner know so I can make adjustments.

Swap form:
Doll's name:
Doll type:
Doll size:
Doll's age:
Doll's style:
Wish list of clothes(i.e. My doll wants shirts and a pair of jeans.)
Are you a smoker/have pets/ have allergies?
Can you ship international?

I will try to pair like size dolls together, and if you want to post more than one doll, you will be sewing for more than one doll.
Sign up deadline is March 30th at midnight. Partner post will be the 31st. The ship by date will May 3rd.
If you have any questions please feel free to post or pm me.re
Last edited by roguewolf128 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?
roguewolf128
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: 2013 recycle swap sign-up tread

Postby famedglory » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Doll's name: Es
Doll type: RS Gang body
Doll size: SD
Doll's age: Um. I guess he's probably a couple thousand years old, but for appearances lets say late 20s early 30s.
Doll's style: comfortable modern. Like jeans or slacks with a blazer type feel. Neutral colors with maybe a splash of color. He's subtle with his style in part to draw attention away from his extensive markings. For lack of a better example, kind of like post burn recovery Peter Hale from Teen Wolf.(There's my fangirl showing and a reference I'm pretty sure no one here will get.) Although I think novelty Ts would amuse him greatly.
Wish list of clothes: currently owns nothing of his own, and just borrows oversized clothes from my 70cm so he'll be happy with whatever someone feels like making.
Are you a smoker/have pets/ have allergies? Smoke free house, no allergies, have a long haired chihuahua
Can you ship international? Yes

I can be paired with a bunch of different sizes. I have SD girl, 70cm boy, bity bitsu, YOSD, slim MSD and a male DollChataue MSD. And some Monster Highs.
famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby OkamiKodomo » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Doll's name: Shydran Dhmitri Noir
Doll type: Angelsdoll Slim male
Doll size: 74cm (similar to Dollshe proportions)
Doll's age: Character is about 250 years old, appears early 20s (turned into a vampire at 19)
Doll's style: modern mens dapper fashion, with a gothy twist. Dark reds, blacks, greys, pinstripes and brocades. Trenchcoats, button down long sleeve shirts, slacks, jeans, but only if they're black/charcoal, not blue
Wish list of clothes(i.e. My doll wants shirts and a pair of jeans.) He currently owns one pair of pinstripe black pants, and two pairs of boots, so really, anything is good.
Are you a smoker/have pets/ have allergies? Non smoking, but I do burn incense frequently, just moved out of a smoking home, and the neighbors across the hall smoke, so depends on your sensitivity. I have a dog that sheds a lot (omg a LOOOOOT...) No allergies of my own.
Can you ship international? I can, but would prefer not to.

I also can sew for a variety of sizes. I have patterns already made for MSD stuff, so that would be easiest, but I have Monster Highs, 27cm volks, a 70cm boy (obviously), RS Gang body, RS Ai body, RS 1/4 males and females, and the old style Dollzone male and female double jointed bodies (female is large bust) I have no models for YoSD or 11cm, so those are the only ones I can't do.
Last edited by OkamiKodomo on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby LadydracoWD » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:32 pm

I'd love to join in on this!!! I have tons of old clothes I've been collecting to use for mah dolliehs! ^_^

Doll's name: Erin
Doll type: B&G Sky
Doll size: 60cm
Doll's age: Approximately 20
Doll's style: Goth/Punk/Raver
Wish list of clothes(i.e. My doll wants shirts and a pair of jeans.) He would love to get pants and fitted/stretchy shirts.
Are you a smoker/have pets/ have allergies? I do not smoke, however I have cats. I am allergic to lilacs and lavender.
Can you ship international? Yes, I am able to do so.
1/3's: BBB Rachel- Rachael, BBB Weylin- Cy, RS Feng- Jonathon Sparx (last name subject to change), B&G Sky- Erin
LadydracoWD
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Doll's name: Lorilei
Doll type: Doll Family-H Ella
Doll size: SD (58cm with 25.2cm bust)
Doll's age: young adult (she's an elf, so .... yeah)
Doll's style: She prefers feminine, flowing, earthy/flowery things. She likes pinks/browns/greens.
Wish list of clothes(i.e. My doll wants shirts and a pair of jeans.) A skirt and top outfit (think Little House on the Prairie meets Steampunk) or a nice crisp gardening apron would be nice. Lorilei is not flashy, but she is girly. She's not into pants at all, though if someone wanted to just make her a bunch of pretty panties, she'd be thrilled beyond words.
Are you a smoker/have pets/ have allergies? I have no pet allergies, although my husband is allergic to cats. As long as it's not made out of cat hair we should be fine though. I have 2 dogs. No smoking home.
Can you ship international? If need be, but it's become really expensive.

NOTE: I am not a great machine sewer, just as a warning. What I make will probably be nicely hand sewn and not elaborate.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Not sure what doll will participate - will post that information a bit later, but I'm in!
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby roguewolf128 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:58 pm

Dolls name: Shawn
Doll type: doll zone fei
Doll size: 44cm
Doll age: 22
Doll style: Shawn's style is funky/ unique. He's always looking for something that will make him stand out in a crowd.
Wish list: Looking for something different from the norm. It doesn't have to be crazy complicated, just something different than jeans, tee shirts, and boxer briefs.
I have no allergies, no pets, and I am a non smoker.
I can ship international.
roguewolf128

Postby ShadowKat » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:04 am

Doll's name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Doll type: Azone/Obitsu
Doll size: 27cm Slim Obitsu Male
Doll's age: 15
Doll's style: Very casual. Simple t-shirts and tight-fitting pants. Likes tees with graphics on them, in bright colors.
Wish list of clothes: A simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt would be great, as he only has one (rather unconventional) outfit. :D
Are you a smoker/have pets/ have allergies? Non-smoking house, though we do have 2 cats and a dog inside. I have no allergies.
Can you ship international? No

I only have 27cm male and female Obitsus, and Monsters.
ShadowKat
Dolly Pardon

Re: 2013 recycle swap sign-up tread is closed.

Postby roguewolf128 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Ok, partner post!
LadydracoWD will be with OkamiKodomo
Fameglory will be with Kirafaye
Roguewolf128 will be with shadowcat
Please message your partner as soon as you can.
roguewolf128

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps