Go to footer

2013 Summer Festival Swap partners

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Re: 2013 Summer Festival Swap now open

Postby SpiralPrince » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:58 am

Doll Name: Usagi
Doll Type: Sweet Dolls Allison Elf
Doll Size: 1/3 (More accurate measurements->http://www.junkyspot.com/IMAGES/SWEETDOLLS/allisonmeasurements.jpg)
Doll Age: 10 on his home planet which equals about a hundred years here... it's complicated but he's about in his early teens even though he is adult sized.
Doll Fashion Style: a mix of tropical and traditional Japanese style.
Doll Interests: Small animals, plants, nature in general
My doll dislikes: Scary things
My doll has a lot of nothing really. He just has one outfit two wigs and eyes and things.
I would like to be partnered with someone in North America if possible.
I have pets, five dogs (Though they aren't allowed in my room which serves as my current craft area) and I smoke, but not in the house.
I have Access to 1/3 sized boys (both 60 cm), 43 Cm Msd boy, 21 and 23 cm obitsu boys, and a teayung. (around 27 cm or so I guess....))
Last edited by SpiralPrince on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpiralPrince
Dolly Pardon

Postby maywong » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:02 am

Don't forget to post pixs of your doll too.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Vetinari » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:19 am

I'll sign up as soon as I've worke out who wants to take part - btw Summer Festivals, I'm imagining music festivals, glastonbury and mud? Actually I'm also imagining the Green Man and Morris Dancing
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Yanagi-sen » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:37 am

Doll Name: Momiji
Doll Type: Luts KDelf Ani (male, although he loves to crossdress)
Doll Size: 1/4
Doll Age: 14
Doll Fashion Style: anything cute, likes frilly, but also traditional Japanese is good
Doll Interests: cute, fluffy, frilly... is a CLOTHES HORSE!!!!! and a social butterfly (hence his new wings)
Doll dislikes: anything too serious
My doll has a lot of...: clothes, but that doesn't matter, he ALWAYS wants more!!!!!!

I would like to be partnered with someone in North America if possible. I have dolls (or access to dolls) in the following sizes: SD 60cm, MSD 47-45cm, YOSD 26, 1/6 obitsu, DZ Leo tiny, and 11 cm obitsu; so pairing with any of these is possible.
I have two cats.
Yanagi-sen
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Yanagi-sen » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:39 am

Vetinari wrote:I'll sign up as soon as I've worke out who wants to take part - btw Summer Festivals, I'm imagining music festivals, glastonbury and mud? Actually I'm also imagining the Green Man and Morris Dancing

I'm leaning towards Tanabata myself... ^__^ Or maybe Lughnasadh and Highland Games.
Yanagi-sen
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Doll Name: Avalon Trinidad

Doll Type: Resinsoul Song.

Doll size: 42cm slim MSD BJD, Resinsoul.

Doll age: 17

Doll fashion style: He likes anything be it flashy, to casual, to elegant. He will wear ANYTHING he can get his little hands on.

Doll interests: Books, food, boys, museums, history, slight interest in magic (but more curious of the human world then anything else) very fond of muffins (try obsessed with muffins and cupcakes) and museums.

My doll's dislikes: Not much. Besides being poked and prodded.

My doll has a lot of: He doesn't have a lot of things so anything would do.

I would like to be partnered with someone in the USA please. I can't do overseas shipping. If at all possible someone with a same size doll or 27cm scale doll (I have Obitsu's too)

I am highly, highly, HIGHLY allergic to cats, (last time I was around someone who had cats I was sick for weeks...)

I have one dog. (Mostly allergic to dogs too but my allergies adapted to my dog specifcally..It's a short haired breed thing.)
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby oniakki » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Doll Name: Allison Nevan
Doll Type: Female Obitsu 50
Doll Size: 50cm
Doll Fashion Style: comfortable
Doll's Favorite Colors: purples and blues
Doll's Favorite Foods: sweet things
Doll Interests: animals, gothic, cyberpunk, Japan, SciFi
Doll's Dislikes: chocolate
My doll has a lot of: Nothing really, she shares 2 pairs of pants, a skirt, a couple dresses, and like 3 shirts with Elyse.

Allergy warning: 2 cats, and a chihuahua (none are allowed in my room, but hair gets through anyway)
Allergy avoidance: No known allergies to contend with.

Country: North American continent please, I've seen too much disappear in the pond.
Pairing Info: I have 2 Obitsu 50s and a DDS chest bit. (Not sure how useful that last piece actually is, but it's there)
oniakki
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Doll Name: Gear
Doll Type: Obitsu 27cm Slim male with Hujoo Wings head
Doll Size: 1/6th scale
Doll Fashion Style: a cross between Steampunk and modern formal.
Doll's Favorite Colors: Prefers dark or neutral colors, doesn't like pastel or neon colors.
Doll's Favorite Foods: >_> he's a robot so he can't eat.
Doll Interests: things that tick or wind up, books, electronics.
Doll's Dislikes: has not encountered anything he dislikes so far.
My doll has a lot of: not much... but he doesn't need any more pets.

Allergy warning: a cat and a smoker both live in my house. The cat comes into contact with my doll things, the smoker does not.

I can only ship within the USA. (My local post office does not handle international packages.)
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Pandor » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Doll Name: Undecided, "Rose" for now
Doll Type: Hujoo/Fallindoll Rose
Doll Size: 1/6 yo-sd
Doll Age: appears to be 4ish
Doll Fashion Style: Old Fashioned/1910's
Doll Interests: Bunnies, Fairies, Fireflies and girly things. She has a vague interest in Mysticism and Orientalism, as that's what's trending in popular culture in her era.
My doll dislikes: Modern clutter
My doll has a lot of... (items your doll already has a lot of): Nothing! She's a new babby, doesn't even have her own wig yet. Her 1/4 and 1/3 friends do have quite a few dessert items that fit her scale, but that's about it!

I'd like to be partnered with someone in North America.
I have access to most doll sizes, 1/12 obitsu to skinny 70cm bjd.
I don't have pets or smokers, I am allergic to cat and dog dander and cigarette smoke, but give me a heads up if you're from a smoking/pet household and I can decontaminate things.
Last edited by Pandor on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:15 am

Doll Name: Kaguya
Doll Type: Sweet Dolls Alice
Doll Size: 1/3
Doll Age: Adult
Doll Fashion Style: Elaborate/Fancy, favorite colors to wear are dark blue and black although she will actually wear any colors if she feels like it. She usually wears kimono or elaborate dresses but does occasionally dress in casual clothes.
Doll Interests: fantasy and romance novels, fortune telling, formal dancing, and fantasy and sci-fi movies.
My doll dislikes: Overly hot and sunny days, rude people, balloons, clowns, most angels (she's a demon), and salads
My doll has a lot of: She lives with Hazel, so she is pretty well set. (Hazel shares)

Kaguya is a demoness, she had a brief relationship with Eclipse (another demon living in Hazel's house) which resulted in one child (their daughter Luna). They are still friends although they are no longer a couple. She is currently single.

I have no pets and do not smoke. I prefer swapping with a non-smoker due to serious allergies. I am able to swap with any size doll.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps