Go to footer

2013 Summer Festival Swap PICTURES

Everybody likes a swap - here is your place to participate in one, start one, or just be voyeuristic on those of others!

Forum rules
    Swaps may be started by any member who wishes to run one. The forum management is not responsible for or liable for any actions or incidents which may occur during a swap that is not officially being run by forum management.

Re: 2013 Summer Festival Swap PICTURES

Postby Pandor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Rose received her swap package from Kaguya last week!

Rose: I'm ever so excited! I wonder what dear Kaguya could have sent me?
Serge: I hope it's clothes, you've been running around half-naked all summer... it's really embarrassing...
Rose: :P Just help me open this.

Rose: Ooh packing bubbles!

Rose: Oof!
Serge: Uh, need any help there?

Rose: No, I'm fine--Ah-HA!
Serge: Are you sure you're alright? :?

Rose: Success!

Serge: This is a nice card, are you going to read it?
Rose: Yes, yes. Presents first, card later!
Serge: :P

Rose: I adore this kimono! :D
Serge: (Woo hoo, no more indecent yo-SD!)
Rose: :roll: And I can't wait to have endless tea parties with my dear friend Serge!
Serge: Meep! :oops:

Rose: Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts, Zirconmermaid and Kaguya! I hope you enjoy your present, too! ^u^
Pandor
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Vetinari » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:27 am

Nyta: What? Can't you see I'm busy entertaining your ...Gizka?
Ombre:Mraoooow?

Me: Guess you don't want this then?
Nyta: :!: Oh... The swap - Mystie right?

Nyta: Get out of it!

Nyta:Flimsiplast? Shame I can't read this frankly bizarre alphabet
Me: Huh... Genius pilot and can't understand English...
Nyta: Sol3 is a dirty backwater, don't see why I'd want to

Nyta:Let's have a look
*CRASH!*

An overflowing package!

Nyta:No! No way I am not wearing this ...outfit
Me: Yes, yes you are, it was very kind of Faydreams and Mystie to make it for you. And it's adorable Besides Elrana is getting fed up of you constantly wearing her clothes... Those are her boots and her dress!
Nyta: :|

Nyta: :x
Me: *SQUEE!* Adorable! It's so cuuuuttteee! And it fits you perfectly!
Ombre: Mraow?
Nyta: :evil:

Nyta: This food is very orange, still it's better than that choke-a-lot *shudder* Sol3 has weird customs
Me: :| "Choc-o-late!"

Nyta: Protein pills! Now this is useful! ...And since these "cats" lack opposable appendages the container will be a useful distraction...

Nyta: A ceramic liquid receptacle - it'll be useful in the ship canteen, we never have enough vessels
Me:...That's not quite what's it's...
Nyta: :|
Me:Nevermind

Nyta:An armoured storage bag! Perfect, it's intimidating and sturdy!

Nyta: :mrgreen: These are far superior to Elrana's rather worn out boots
Me: You wore them out! We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz...

(Utterly failed to catch them in shot but the chains have little baubley things on them - they're really lovely boots!)

Nyta: I'm keeping everything but that skirt
Me:That's a bit ungrateful!
Nyta: I didnt say I'd be nice! Besides I'm keeping the top, Elrana gets all the clothes, so it's only fair I get a corset of my own

Aiko: Nya?

Nyta:See? Look - perfect solution! Rat girl over there loves it, it even has a tail-hole!

Some time later...
Me:What are you still doing in here? ...Oh... We'll just keep this a secret from Nyta... Knowing her she'd strap it to the front of her ship as a hood ornament!

Thanks so much for being an absolutely amazing swap partner Faydreams! I hope Mystie enjoys her package as much as my horde have appreciated this brilliant lot (Ignore Nyta... She's a brat!)
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Faydreams » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:45 pm

You're both... uh all are very welcome. I was so worried the outfit wouldn't fit her at all since I do not have a doll of similar size myself. And I don't mind her opinion about the skirt either. I'm not a frills kinda girl myself, but Mystie wouldn't hear of it not having lace. :?

Nyta is very lucky the boots got in the package at all. Einin still thinks they fit her better.

I received my part weeks ago but just have not had time with a camera. I'm on vacation this week and hope to fix that problem soon.
The pen is mightier than the sword.... Unless this is a sword fight.
Faydreams
Dolly Pardon

Postby Vetinari » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:28 pm

:) Thanks again! It's a great outfit set, I'd never have been able to sew that! Actually all 3 of my female SDs are benefiting from it - since it takes the pressure off of the one SD that has a wardrobe to speak of. (I really hope the pyjama set fits properly, since I don't have any slim minis (...yet) and as usual the sizing was a little muddled!)

Teehee! Nyta does love the boots - she's stolen some more of Elrana's clothes to match them...

No worries about photos - I know it can be a hassle! I'm just happy everything arrived safely!
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby zirconmermaid » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:04 pm

And finally Kaguya returns from her extended vacation with Sweetest185 to find her package waiting:

Oh my, you shouldn't have!

This is much, much fancier than the little kimono I sent you!

All the details, and the beading, and lace and the lovely Obi corset!

And the Korean bag is so pretty, too! Thank you so much!!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby yarwel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:11 pm

Sorry about the seriously late pictures, but as promised, here they are. :shock:

Me: Oh there's a card. What does it say.
Rolant: It says that in Japan they celebrate the star festival in the summertime.
Me: Very nice! What else is in the box?
Rolant:Paper cranes...
Rolant: ...and this thing. What is it?
Me: I think that's a good luck charm. We'll hang it by your bed okay? Anything else?
Rolant: There's a shirt.
Me: I think that's a haori; it's kind of like a jacket.
Rolant: Oh yeah, there was something about that in the note.
Rolant: *gasp*
Rolant: It's a jellyfish! Thanks momiji and yanagi-sen!
Me: Wait! You need to try on your haori!
Me: Looks good! Yanagi-sen did a really great job.
Rolant: Yeah, I could get used to this.

Thanks so much to Yanagi-sen and momiji! And sorry again for the pictures being almost a year late. :?
yarwel
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Swaps